IV

Y/N

"Right but if he walks up to you, what would you do?" Sunyeon asked as he tried to keep up with me. "I think I would walk away," I answered and jumped to a lower roof. "But if he walks up to you that means he saw you. You can't just walk away if you made eye contact." I rolled my eyes. "Then I'll try to not make eye contact and run away. I know almost every good hiding spot so I can handle that." I shrugged. Sunyeon sighed. "He better stays away from you," he mumbled but I could still hear it. 

"Come here. He will be here in a few," I said and patted the space next to me. I had climbed into a tree. Sunyeon climbed up to me and sat down. We waited and finally the prince came in our view. "There he is." I pointed at the handsome boy. "Good. Can we go now?" I rolled my eyes. "Just shut up and learn from him." 

JUNGKOOK

I walked on the soft grass of the garden and immediately looked at the tree Y/n use to sit. In the corner of my eye I caught her watching me. She was talking to the boy whose name is Sunyeon if I remember it right. She pointed at me and Sunyeon sighed. 

I shoot my first arrow and it was a perfect shot. I glanced at Y/n and saw her smiling. I couldn't help but smiled as well. My second arrow was perfect too. 

I shot a few more arrows and then noticed the boy moving. Were they leaving? But Y/n never leaves before me. Sunyeon ran away and Y/n followed him closely. I decided to follow them. I dropped my bow and arrows and ran after them, making sure to keep distance.

"I'll see you tonight." Sunyeon said. Y/n smiled and hugged him. No kiss? If I was her boyfriend I wouldn't be able to stop kissing her. "See you tonight." Y/n pulled away. I'm happy she's staying. "I am your best friend and he will never take my place," Sunyeon spoke with a waring voice. 

So they're not dating? That means I have a chance! I think I'm going to approach her at the party. I'll make sure she doesn't see me until I speak to her. 

Sunyeon disappeared behind the enclosure. I immediately ran back and took my stuff. I have to go inside. She will watch me anyway.