XXVI

"Happy birthday, Jungkook~" I said as soon as Jungkook opened his eyes. I showered him with multiple kisses all over his face. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, making me fall on his chest. "Thank you, baby," he said and closed his eyes again while pecking my forehead. "Shall we go eat breakfast?" Jungkook shook his head. "Not yet. I want to stay like this for a little longer." I chuckled and closed my eyes too. "I think your father would like to wish you a happy birthday as well," I whispered. "He can wait." 

As if the King heard us, he knocked on the door. "It's time to wake up. There are some guests for you, son." Jungkook groaned but did as told. I chuckled at his laziness and got up as well. We went downstairs to the living room. Jungkook's friends, which I'm now familiar with, were all standing there with gifts.

"Happy birthday, maknae!" Hoseok yelled. Jungkook smiled and hugged all of them. "Thank you, guys." Even though he wasn't as excited earlier, he was now like a little bunny that found a huge carrot. With other words, he's cute. 

"Kook, I  bought this for you. I hope you like it." Jimin handed Jungkook a bag with Some stuff for his horse. Jungkook accepted the gift with much love. He loves his horse and really needed new things. "Y/n, wanna go for a ride later?" he asked and smiled widely. I nodded and giggled at his cuteness. "I bought this!" Taehyung yelled and jumped to the front to hand Jungkook his present. Jungkook unwrapped it and revealed a book. "Woah! Guys, are we gonna travel?!" he yelled excited. "Yes! I bought this book so you won't die in the wilderness," Taehyung joked around.

"This is for you." Yoongi and Hoseok had bought a gift together. "It was pretty expensive so we have one gift from the both of us," Hoseok explains. Jungkook took the box from Yoongi and opened it. His eyes widened at the sight of the present he got. "What is it?" I asked curiously. "It's a new uniform!" Jungkook pulled the uniform out of the box and held it in front of him.

"Woah! It looks really good! Try it on!" I clapped my hand excitedly. I really want to see him in that new uniform. He'll look handsome!

Jungkook did as I told, not even bothering going to another room to get changed. And that's the moment I knew how comfortable he is with his hyungs. They are one big family.

"How does it look?" The boys and I complimented him. He looks truly awesome and gorgeous. The others gave him his gift as well and it was finally my turn. It was hard to find a present for him.

"Y/n, I want my gift!" Jungkook wined and pouted his lips, making clear he wants a kiss. We never kissed in front of the boys and I was not really planning on changing that any time soon. "What do you think would my gift be?" Jungkook had an annoyed expression on his face when he realised I ignored his pouty lips. "A kiss. Can I get my kiss?" My cheeks flushed red. I already knew what he wanted but hearing him saying it made me blush. "You can get a kiss later."

"I don't think so. I want it now and I want everyone to see I'm the only one who can kiss you." I widened my eyes at his possessive remark. "You want me to kiss you here?" He nodded with a smirk on his face. "But the others-" Before I could finish my sentence he had grabbed my waist and placed his lips on mine.

The boys started screaming. "Woah! Jungkook is growing up so fast!" Jin yelled and Namjoon agreed. 

I was truly embarrassed.