III

JUNGKOOK

I woke up slowly. My dad will have a meeting now. I went to the meeting room and listened. I can't go in because I'm not allowed to attend the meeting. 

I'm not only about to listen to what my father has to say but I'm also going to watch that girl who's everyday listening to what my father has to say. She doesn't know I've seen her because I always hid. When she goes to my window I make sure I'm back in bed to make her think I'm asleep. I know she watches me after the meetings. She thinks I wake up a few minutes after the meeting. She will wait for me in the garden to watch me practice my archery skills and others. I practised extra hard for everything to impress her. 

I arrived at the meeting room and listened to what my father said. I looked at the window where that girl always sits to listen too. She's really pretty and as soon as I found her I smiled. But the smile on my face disappeared when I saw a boy sitting next to her. What is this?

As soon as the meeting was over I ran to my room to act asleep. The girl watched me for a few seconds and then left with that boy. I jumped out of bed and followed her with my eyes. She was on her way towards the garden using the roof. I love the way she moves and finds her way over the roofs. I really like the fact that this girl is able to sneak into the palace since this palace is known for being guarded by the best guards.

"Y/n, where are we going?" the boy asked. So Y/n is her name. I like it. I've been seeing her for 3 years but I never got to know her name. "To the garden. The prince will be there in an hour to do archery. I love seeing him doing that. He looks really hot." Y/n giggled but the boy didn't seem to like it. "You said the prince would never take my place!" he whined. "Correct. Being hot doesn't mean he can take your place." I smirked knowing that the pretty girl finds me hot. 

"And what took you so long when you were going to see if he was asleep?" 

"The prince is cute when he's sleeping. I just can't stop looking. He's like a little bunny." Oh so she finds me cute as well. "You never watch me sleep." 

"Well, you're not cute when you sleep." I chuckled. this girl is something. "Really?! It sounds as if the prince already took my place." Y/n scoffed. "I've never even talked to him. He didn't even see me! If he did he would have warned the guards." 

"But what if the prince likes you and saw you but didn't warn the guards?" Oh man. You're totally right. 

"Sunyeon, Just stop please. He will never take your place." It hurts to hear her say that. I want to be her boyfriend. Why can't I take his place? I mean, I don't want her to be sad but I'm sure I can spent the most time with her. I've seen her since 3 years ago. When I was 13. A long time, you see.

"Say that again when you talked to him at the party." The boy for sure complains a lot. I walked out of my room and made sure I could still hear him. Luckily the windows are all open. Only the castles in the North area have windows made of glass because it's cold over there. Even when it's storming it's still warm in the South area. 

"I don't even know if I'll go to that party. We're not invited like always and if we go we will avoid the prince, remember?" Wait, so this girl was never invited to any of our parties? "Fine. But I swear, I will hurt that boy if he dares to come close to you without me being around." 

"How will you hurt him? First of all you wouldn't know since you won't be around and second, the prince is much stronger than you." Aish, this girl is feeding my ego.