XV

"It's time," the king said. Jungkook nodded and bowed sticking his hand out. "May I have this dance with you." I giggled. "Yes, you may." I placed my hand in his and together we walked towards the middle of the ballroom. Everyone grew silent and the orchestra played a romantic song. Jungkook and I swayed on the music. I always danced like this with Sunyeon which made some of the villagers think we were dating.

"I've been waiting for this moment," Jungkook began the conversation. "Oh really?" He nodded. "I've seen you sneak in and out of the palace." I widened my eyes in shock. "I-I did it for a good reason," I stuttered. "Yeah, I finally know the reason after 3 years." I looked down out of guilt. Jungkook let go of my waist and placed his fingers under my chin. Slowly he made me look at him. "It's fine. From now on your village will get the information." I smiled softly. "Thank you," I said and averted my gaze.

"I know you find me hot and cute," Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. I started blushing and kept looking away. "Why do you think that?" I tried to play it cool and as soon as my face wasn't as red anymore I looked up. "I overheard. You told your friend that I look hot when I'm doing archery." I closed my eyes in embarrassment. "I- have no idea what to say." Jungkook chuckled. "And you think I'm cute when I'm asleep." I narrowed my eyes even tighter now. "I do?" Jungkook nodded. "Also overheard that."

Slowly the dancefloor start filling with couples. I was looking for Sunyeon to avoid the conversation Jungkook and I had. "He's over there. Dancing with my friend's sister." jungkook pointed at Sunyeon. I widened my eyes for 2 reasons. "How did you know I was looking for him?" I ask since that was one of the reasons. The other was because Sunyeon was dancing with a girl! "I don't know. I thought you were and it seems like I was right." He smirked again which I find quite attractive.

"Did you know that you have beautiful eyes?" I blushed again. "Thank you. I didn't know," I said. Somehow I felt like I had to compliment him too but then I thought back about what e overheard. I think I complimented him enough. "I like looking into them," Jungkook whispered flirtatious. "Your eyes are nice to look into as well." I was shocked by myself. Why did I say that?! Jungkook chuckled. "It's okay to tell me what you're thinking. No need to be embarrassed." I looked up again. "How do you always know what I'm thinking?" Jungkook shrugged. "I can feel it."