XXI

Y/N

The sun rays hit my face softly. The warmth of the blanket was making me feel comfortable. Or was it something else? I felt something else which made me feel safe. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with the prince's face. His sleeping form looked really cute up close.

I touched his cheek softly. His soft skin against mine was an awesome feeling.

It's been a 2 years since I live here. Jungkook and I were really close now. He told a lot he loved me but I never told him the same. I do love him but I didn't know if it was the friendship love or the romantic love. Instead of using words, I hugged him every time he said that.

But now I think I love him in a romantic way. "I think I love you."

I slowly leaned in and pecked his cheek. "Can you do that again?" I widened my eyes when I heard him saying that. He was smirking but didn't open his eyes.

"Did I wake you up?" If he answers yes, I was safe and he wouldn't have heard my words but if it's a no I'm doomed.

"You did-"
"I'm sorry!"
"Not."

I covered my face with the blanket. "So you love me, huh?" He finally opened his eyes. "I guess I do," I whispered. "So after 2 years you finally accept me?" He smirked again. "I already accepted you! I just- whatever." I rolled my eyes still covering my face with the blanket. "Can I kiss you?" I widened my eyes. "What?! Why? Why would you want to kiss me?" I was completely shocked. He pulled the blanket away from my face and moved closer. "I want to kiss you ever since I saw you." I gulped as I saw him closing his eyes again. He was hovering over me and leaned in.

I felt his lips on mine. His soft lips. It was amazing. I closed my eyes and responded to the kiss. Jungkook deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my body. Our lips moved in sync. "I love you, Y/N, so much," he said as we broke the kiss.

"I love you too," I finally said those words. Jungkook smiled and stared into my eyes. He was about to kiss me again when the door opened. "Get ready!" The King ran in and opened the curtains. As he saw our position he widened his eyes but soon smiled. "I'm sorry for interrupting. I'll tell the guests to wait for a few minutes." He walked out, closing the door behind him. I could feel my face turning red.

Jungkook looked back at me and smiled again. "I guess he got the wrong idea," he chuckled. I frowned. "What do you mean? Isn't this what actually happened? You kissed me, I kissed back. You said you love me and I said I love you. What could he possibly think?" I blurted out. "Well, first off all, I'm half naked. Second, I'm on top of you." I widened my eyes as soon as it hit me.