II

I was waiting for Sunyeon at the gate. It didn't take long till he arrived. "Good morning," he greeted with a smile. "I can't believe I'm going to the palace." I chuckled. "I see. Let's go," I said and opened the gate. We both walked through the huge gate and began our walk to the palace. It was about an hour from here. 

"Woah! Is that the palace? It's huge!" Sunyeon pointed at the gates of the palace. I nodded. "Yes. We're almost there. Follow me. We can't go through the gates. We need to climb over the enclosure." I grabbed the boy's hand and start running towards a tree near the huge wall. 

"We need to get over the enclosure using this tree. Come on." In a blink of a eye I was over the enclosure, waiting for my friend to get here. It didn't take him long since we were like monkeys. We run over the roofs in our village and jumped from house to house. The mothers in our village were always worried we would fall but that never happened.

"Where now?" Sunyeon asked as he stood next to me. "There's the prince room. Around this hour he's still asleep so we can pass easily but we need to be quiet. We have to get to that window. The king will have a meeting in a few." I pointed at the different rooms. Sunyeon nodded and start walking towards the window. If we want  to see what's happening inside we have to climb up. So that's what we did. 

"My son is not aware of the party yet. But I will tell him soon. He needs to find his queen. I know it's early but in 2 years he needs to marry someone. Or at least has found his queen," the king spoke. We were right on time to attend the meeting secretly. "Your Majesty, the prince is not interested in girls yet. He even avoids them." I scoffed silently. The poor boy isn't even allowed to see any girls. He doesn't avoid them. He can see his 6 friends once a week. But of course they sneak in to see the prince more often. 

"I'll tell him he has to find his girl. I'll make sure she comes visit him every week so they can get to know eachother more," the king said. "Do not mention this in the invitation. Otherwise the girls will act different. Invite boys also. Just invite everyone." I looked at Sunyeon. "We're going to avoid the prince if we go to the party," Sunyeon said which made me smile. I'll take this as one of our imaginary missions. We even used punishments if we failed a mission.

"The meeting is over." The king stood up and left the room. I looked at Sunyeon. "Let's roam around. The meeting is over. In the afternoon there will be another meeting." My friend nodded and we climbed up to the roof.