XXV

Y/N

Jungkook and I left the room. While we were on our way towards the dining room I was thinking what he could possibly hiding from me. It's not my birthday so it won't be a possible gift. We're going to marry when I'm 18 so it won't be a ring either. 

Guess I'll go take a look later.

"Good morning, Your Majesty," I greeted. The King smiled. "Good morning, father," Jungkook said. "Good morning. Jungkook, everything alright?" I frowned. Did something happen? "Yes, all good," Jungkook answered. "Did something happen?" The Prince shook his head. "No, nothing happened. Let's eat." We all sat down and started eating. 

"I need to go to the bathroom," I said before leaving the dining room. I made my way towards the bathroom which was not that far from Jungkook' and my bedroom. I remembered the sneaky behavior earlier and decided to figure it out.

I switched ways and instead of going my actual destination, I went to the bedroom. I had a discussion with myself in my head whether I should take a look or not.

I shrugged the thought off, deciding not to and ran towards the bathroom since I had a hard time not peeing.

When I was done doing my business I went back to the dining room and saw the King and Jungkook being nervous. "Everything alright?" I asked. Jungkook nodded but the King cleared his throat before speaking. You didn't go to your bedroom, right?"

I felt bad for actually going now. They are probably hiding something important. I'm glad I didn't take a look. "Why? Are you guys hiding something?" I asked instead of answering. The two men were even more nervous now. "Don't worry. I did but I didn't look at anything. I trust you guys." I smiled at them and I saw Jungkook sighing in relief. I know they're hiding something but I guess I'm not allowed to know what. 

"I feel like dancing. Wanna go to the ballroom and dance a little?" Jungkook asked while looking at me. I nodded. Now that mentioned dancing, I really want to dance too. We both stood up leaving the King alone. "Enjoy, you two!" he yelled and I smiled at him before disappearing with Jungkook.

The music started playing and Jungkook started dancing. He gripped my hand and waist and guided me around. He looked straight into my eyes. A smile was plastered on my lips as I saw a beautiful galaxy on full display in his eyes. He has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.