XVII

"We gotta talk." Confused I followed him. "About what do we have to talk? Did I do something wrong?" I tried to figure out what was happening but he didn't answer.

Jungkook pushed his bedroom door open and made me sit on his bed which looked neat. His whole room was clean unlike usual. "Okay, so, you're going to live here for at least 2 years. Where do you want to sleep? Do you want me to place a new bed in this room or are you gonna sleep next to me?" I widened my eyes. "First of all, how can you even think I would sleep next to you? I mean, you barely know me." Jungkook raised his brow. "Why can't I think you want to sleep next to someone who looks cute asleep?" He used it. He used my stupid words.

"Just get me my own bed. I don't care whether it's a carpet or a king size bed. Just get me something," I said, making clear I won't share a bed with him. He pouted at first but then he smirked. "Sure. About your clothes. What do you like to wear?" I placed my finger on my chin. I used to wear the short, ripped dresses I use to work but I do have one outfit that's ninja-like. It's not really like that since I made it myself and I actually don't wear it often.

"I used to wear the short, ripped dresses I get. The ones I wear to sneak into the palace." Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, that's not what you'll get over here. I'll find something."

"Okay nice but shouldn't we go back to your party?" I pointed over my shoulder towards the door. "Nah, it's much nicer to talk to you." I rolled my eyes. "You can talk to me every day from now on. You should at least have fun at your party. You don't see other people often." Jungkook sighed and pouted. "Fine." He grabbed my arm and linked it with his. "But only if you dance with me." I nodded with a straight face.

I'll just sneak away to talk to Sunyeon again.

Before we could enter the dancefloor I slipped away towards Sunyeon. He was eyeing another girl this time. "What happened with Miseo?" I asked him which startled him a bit. He didn't see me coming. "She rejected me," he replied shortly. "That's it? No further details? How the hell can I blame her or you if this is the only thing I know?" Yeah, I do take the right side of the story. "She said I was nothing compared to her crush. Guess who her crush is. Damn right, it's the prince," he blurted out. "That girl over there helped me out. She's nice." I looked at the girl he was staring at a few seconds ago. She looked cute. She was dancing with one of Jungkook's friends. I don't know his name. "Hmm. She seems nice," I said.