XX

JUNGKOOK

"Ah, you're back. Is Y/n doing okay?" I nodded as I entered the dining room. "Son, what exactly do you feel about this?" I frowned at the sudden question? "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean, are you okay with marrying this girl. She's not royal after all but she does seem like a good person." I smiled. "I wish I was already 18. I really want to marry her." I was kind of shocked I was already thinking about marriage at the age of 16. "Do you think she'll be fine with that?"

"I don't know. I don't think she hates me but I am sure she's not in love with me. Yet." My father arched a brow and smirked. "Yet?" he asked teasingly. "I will make her mine for sure. I love her. Since I was 13," I blurted out and widened my eyes when I realised what I just said to my father. "You saw her when you were 13? But I heard they were never invited for our royal parties."

"Please, don't be mad! But Y/n was every single day around the palace. She listened to the news you had and told her village about it. She only told the things they are allowed to know. She kept the things that weren't told to other cities or villages for herself," I explained. I could see my father was trying to see the good things in this which is hard since he now knows there was someone spying on him. "So she knows everything?" I nodded slowly. "But hey! Even if there was a party, they didn't come because they weren't invited. They just celebrated in their own village. And you just need to know that it's really small," I tried to get Y/n back on the good side even though she didn't fully got on the bad side. 

"But she doesn't need to do that anymore because they'll get the information now." I nodded. "She knows. She won't spy on you anymore," I said. "Anyway, I'm going to sleep as well. Goodnight, father." The king nodded. "Goodnight, son." I walked out of the room and went towards my bedroom where Y/n was sleeping. Or at least staying.

I pushed the door open and saw her form covered with the sheets. She was asleep. Even though her bed was pretty big, she was only using the edge of it, away from me. I pouted slightly but soon got an idea. I'll just lay next to her.

I took of my clothes, ready to get in bed when she moved more to the middle. I smiled and lay next to her. My arms secure around her waist. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.