XIII

JUNGKOOK

"Did you see her?" Jimin asked. "Not yet," I replied while keeping my eyes on the entrance of the ballroom. The boys ask me the same question every 2 minutes. Finally I saw her walking in with her friend. I smiled and pointed at her while talking. "There she is." The boys turned their gaze towards the entrance. I smiled when I saw her amazed form looking around. She didn't seem to notice me. After a few seconds she made her way towards the food. I chuckled at that. 

"Should I go talk to her?" I asked the boys. "Yes! Go for it," Namjoon said. I nodded shortly and looked at her. Our eyes locked and it seems like we both weren't able to move. "She's looking at me," I whispered. "Go talk to her," Hoseok answered. I slowly walked up to her but she ran away. 

I felt kinda sad when I saw her running away. I looked at my friends and they motioned to follow her. I did what they said and followed her towards the garden. I hid behind the corner and listen to everything they said. 

So she promised to not talk to me? Why?

I heard the boy gasp out of nowhere. "What if he chooses you to dance the opening?" Y/n chuckled at that. "Why would he choose me?" Because I like you. "You're pretty," Sunyeon answered. "Oh well. That's not a good reason to ask someone for that thing. But he won't ask me. He can't since I will avoid him as I promised." I pouted hearing what she said. But I had a plan to make her dance with me. I'll go talk to her parents. "I'm happy you will avoid him. I really don't want to lose you. I know that boy looks perfect and all but please stay with me."

"Jungkook!" I turned around and saw my father waving at me. I sighed and walked up to him. I bowed and greeted the man he was talking to. "This is my son Jungkook. Jungkook, meet Mr. Moon." My eyes widened. "It's nice to meet you, prince." I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too. Do you perhaps have a daughter named Y/n?" The man nodded. "Yes, why? Did she do something bad? I apologize for her bad behaviour." I shook my head. "No, no. That's not it. I was wondering, could you talk to her and ask her to dance the opening with me?" 

"Is she the girl you've been seeing?" my father asked and I nodded. "Yes, but she promised her friend to avoid me because her friend is scared he might lose her because of my looks," I said which made Y/n's father laugh. "Yeah, Sunyeon is kinda the jealous type. They're not dating so I don't see why she wouldn't dance with you. I'll go talk to her." He bowed and left.