Chapter 67 - Khaleel

Arisa's soft tongue melted with mine. I gently bit her bottom lip and licked it, just so I could enjoy her alluring expression. Flushed cheeks, vulnerable eyes, and a pretty mouth waiting to be devoured. My hands ventured up her skirt to grab her ass instead. Did I have a preference? Hell yeah. I loved the feel of her smooth skin and I knew firsthand how sensitive she was to my touch. Her arms extended around my neck which forced her on her tip-toes. Her fingers played with my growing hair and her body leaned into mine. I could feel her breasts pressing up against my chest as she tried to hold her stance.

I had her pushed against the wall of an empty classroom, one that the janitors hadn't locked up yet. I couldn't move any closer to her but I tried to anyway, and smothered her with kisses until she couldn't function anymore.

When I felt her lose her balance, I picked her up and sat her on one of the counters, away from the door. "I-I can't breathe," Arisa huffed, gasping for air.

"Good," I said, hoarsely. I dove my face into her neck and sucked on her collarbone next, enjoying the sounds of her soft moans. I got access to her underwear, in hopes of pulling them down her legs, but Arisa put an end to my plans by tugging on my hair.

"Ow!" I complained. "Hoffman, what the hell?"

She dropped her head and shook it. "We can't," she mumbled. "Not here, not like this."

"Why not?" I asked, massaging my head.

I took a step back and examined my good work; a couple of her blouse buttons were undone, the hickey I left on her collarbone was prominent, and her blazer was hanging off her elbows provocatively. I watched as she tried to recover from our intimate rendezvous. "I miss having you in my bed," I said, point blank. "That one awesome night we had together, I want a million more of them."

Arisa attempted to re-do her buttons. I stopped her. "Do you want to run away with me?" I asked, caressing the side of her face. "I feel like making love to you...over and over and over again."

"We—"

My mouth covered hers again and resumed our make out session. I didn't want to hear her reply. Not yet. Not when I knew the answer. After Reyhanna left, Arisa tried to ask me about the details of our past, but I couldn't bring myself to talk about it. I couldn't tell her more stories involving my family and violence. It would make her second guess our relationship. It would make her look at me cautiously again. I finally had her. I was happy. I was over the moon. And I wasn't going to let my shitty luck ruin things.

"Khaleel," she gasped. "I really...c-can't breathe when you kiss me like that."

I brought her head into my chest and held it tightly. "What if I told you I want to keep leaving you breathless?"

"Pervert," Arisa mumbled. "Don't you have to meet up with your friends?"

"They said they would text me when they get here," I told her. They also said not to bother going to the courtyard to handle Mr. Salim. After I forwarded Tomasia's message from the student teacher to Hino, he said, Kohaku agreed to help our cause. Which could only mean that karma would be making her rounds.

"If you're up for it, we can find a more secluded place to finish what you started," I said to Arisa.

Her head jolted up to glare at me. "Excuse me? What I started?"

"Do you suffer from short term memory loss? I'm dying from blue balls because you decided to PDA."

"That was—I was only," Arisa stammered. "I thought that girl was making a move on you."

I touched her chin and grazed my thumb over her lips. "You were the one making moves, Hoffman. Now you have to take responsibility. You want to do it here or should I call my driver and have him bring us to the condo?"

"Kumar would kill us!" Arisa squeaked.

I laughed. "He's away on business for a couple of days. And what he doesn't know won't kill him."

My phone buzzed.

Arisa tried to back away but I wouldn't allow it. I pulled out the device with one hand and read Hino's text message. 'Come to the front gates.'

I replied, 'ok' and focused my attention back on my girl. "Want to walk me to the front gates?" I asked. "You can say no since Loyal might be there."

Arisa went quiet. I stared at her, and watched her eyes shift, as she contemplated the pros and cons of seeing her ex boyfriend today. After a couple of seconds, she finally met my gaze. "I can walk you."