Chapter 51 - Khaleel

"I was so happy to hear you wanted to see me," the school receptionist gushed. She looked more turned on than I did...fifteen minutes ago when I got a hold of Arisa behind the vending machines.

"Yeah, don't go tattooing my name," Zander replied, annoyed.

Ms. Findlay swooned anyway.

Loyal arranged a meeting with her on the rooftop and asked me to supervise to make sure our friend didn't get eaten alive. I cringed at the thought of a student and teacher hooking up. The cougar hadn't even bothered to address me. I guess I was nothing but a blurry figure to her. Her attention was solely focused on the boy who had once...just once...rocked her world. I didn't ask for the dirty details but that didn't stop Zander from sharing.

The only reason the playboy felt comfortable leaving Tomasia alone today was because of Mr. Salim. The student teacher said he wanted to talk to her privately. What about? I didn't fucking know. Hino was spending his lunch on the soccer field with his team, so that left me to pick up the slack.

"I'm only going to ask you this once so try to be candid," Zander said. He crossed his arms and leaning against one of the many ramps. I was stationed by the door to make sure no one interrupted the conversation. Not that anyone would—Loyal had passed the keys down to me and me alone. The only other person who had access to the rooftop was the security guard and janitor.

"Anything," the woman beamed. "You can ask me anything you like, sweet baby."

I was ready to fucking gag.

Zander's eyes were ice cold. "Did you or did you not expose my relationship with Tomasia on the administrative site?"

Ms. Findlay quietly giggled, as she slowly walked up to the playboy, and reached to touch his face. Zander allowed it but his expression didn't falter. "Tell me what I have to do to get that brat's name out of this beautiful mouth," she said.

"Answer the question," Zander said, flicking her hand away before she could touch his lips.

"In exchange for such privilege information, I'm going to need something in return," the woman grinned. She finally acknowledged me. "Isn't that how your friends operate business?"

"You want to spread your legs for information?" I asked, stuffing my hands in my blazer. Her eyes lit up. "You up for taking another one for the team, Easton?"

Zander stood up straight. Although he was over ten years younger, he was taller and bigger than the school receptionist. I watched him grab a hold of her chin and force her to look into his eyes. Ms. Findlay appeared to be in her happy place. "Answer the fucking question, or Loyal will happily expose what happened between us," he glared.

"Go ahead," she giggled, holding onto his waist. "Play the victim. Say I did things to you without your consent and destroy my world—but just think about that poor little girlfriend of yours. Her heart might break when she finds out. You're the one who said she didn't know about us...it's why you kept your relationship with her a secret from me isn't it?"

"You fucking bitch," Zander spat.

"Don't be angry, sweet baby," the receptionist beamed, reaching to kiss him on the mouth. "Once she's out of the picture, you and I can finally be together."

I ran over as soon as I saw my friend's eyes burn red. I barely caught Ms. Findlay when Zander pushed her away. He put all his strength behind it, aiming to hurt her for real. He was the most reckless and hot-headed guy out of our group and this was exactly the kind of shit he needed supervision for. I made sure the creepy lady could stand on her own before addressing my friend.

"I need you to chill—"

"You disgusting cougar," Zander interrupted me. "You filthy, worthless piece of trash! You don't even deserve to be around kids! You dare threaten my girlfriend? My precious love? I should rip out your vocal cords. I should bash your head in until your eyes fall out their sockets. I should throw you off this rooftop just to teach you a lesson you fucking cu—."

"Zander!"

My jaw nearly dropped when Tomasia walk out from behind one of the other ramps. How did she—when did she—oh, fuck. This was bad. Zander was frozen. He recognized her voice, of course he did. It was the only reason he stopped shouting.

"T-Tommy," my friend breathed.