real siblings with fake love (4/4 present)

Start from the beginning

"There's too much drama, I ain't for the clout" I walked out before running into Brady's chest.

"Sorry" He was wearing no shirt making me blush "um Brady, where's Ravon's room? " "Oh it's the first door on the left next when you go upstairs" I thank him as I bite my lips.

"Ravon? " I knock on his door "what? " He had a wig on "love the wig but I got a problem it's seriously" Ravon dragged me into his room and sat me on his bed.

He closed the door "is it Brady? " He asked "yeah, how you know?" "you looked at him yesterday with a blushing face and lovey dovey eyes" Ravon said taking the wig off.

"(Name), I know you love Brady but is your brother love less important than yours? That's all I can ask" I walk out of his room, Larray got it all and I'm still at the small pay jobs for 3 years.

Larray loves me and I know that but stealing his boyfriend is wrong.

I walked to my room which is right beside Larray "bae, to be honest, I won't be mad if you liked my brother" "That's a lie" Brady replied to Larray through the wall.

"I know but I would actually support y'all relationship" "Lie" Brady called out "I wished" I mumbled as I fall on my bed and gripped the sheets in frustration "(name) " Larray walked in "yes? " I asked "do you... Like.. Brady? " He asked "why would I? " "I know it was a stupid question" I snickers as he left.

(Hour later)
Larray, Ravon, and Issa is gone, so me and Brady is alone.

I walk down stairs and went to get some water to see Brady in the pool, I blushed as he got out and his chest was reveled.

"Fuck" I mumbled before he looked at me and smiled, I awkwardly waved and broke our eye contact "he's Larray not mine" I grabbed a cup before the back door open "hey" His rough voice went through me.

"Hi" I put water in the cup and look at him "umm, so Larray left" He said "is that the best you can make out of a conversation? " I asked chuckling "yeah" He chuckle "um, so-"" I know you like me" He burst it out.

"How? " "Your body language" "It's only been 2 days" We looked at each other, he came towards me before I kissed him "I shouldn't have done-" He pulled me in before we had a make out session.

I pushed him away as he smiled, a car door slammed "Larray probably back" I said before point to us "this is a secret".

Larray entered making me lean against the counter playing on my phone and Brady go outside " Where Brady? " "In the pool" I don't look up before he rushed up stairs and went to his room.

I looked back at Brady who was swimming in the pool, I bite my lip before going to my room.

(5th day)
2 more days until I leave, me and Brady haven't kissed since Sunday, Ravon told me that "it's you or Larray feelings" I walked downstairs before remembering Larray left to get everyone Starbucks.

I sit on the couch as Brady comes out of nowhere, he sits next to me "can we talk for a few? " "Sure" I look at him "Larray is going to figure out anyway but if we do get caught then I want us to be together" He kiss me "you know Larray like the back of your hand, he is happy with you and if he breaks up with you then.. We can be something".

I pulled him into a kiss as things get heated, I climbed on his lap and heard a car go into the driveway " It's Larray" I panicked and got off his lap.

"Calm down" We sat far away from each other.

Larray POV
I got out of the car as I just got a picture of Brady kissing (name) "I got everyone drinks! " I faked a smile.

"Thanks" "Thanks bae" Brady kissed me on the cheek making me feel betrayed.

(Name) takes his drink and go upstairs "Brady, can we talk? " "Sure" He sits down "have you ever kissed (name) ? " He looked up at me "no, you just over protective over me" He kissed my lips and went upstairs.

"He lied to me" I followed him before closing my bedroom door "Brady, I know you did" I pulled my phone out and showed him the picture "I'm sorry, I have no excuse, so break up with me".

I went to (name)'s room and asked him the same question " I can't keep quiet but yes, I did because you have everything, the fame, the looks, and a boyfriend who cute but I have little fame, little looks, and still single" He said as he paced around the room.

"I got mad at you and decided to kiss him" "(Name), your my brother, I'm sorry that I got everything you wanted but I would never kiss your boyfriend".

" I'm sorry, please still be my best friend" He begged "I will leave today if we can still be friends" I told him to stay but never be alone with Brady "thank you, so much".

It's the next day, (name) leave tomorrow and the whole house is silent, everyone down stairs as the room holds awkwardness.

I clear my throat as we're all spaced away from each other on the couch.

I feel like me and Brady relationship was for nothing " (Name), you want to go and get some food? " I asked him "sure" We left Brady alone.

"I'm sorry, I'm keep saying it until we're back to normal" He said as we're in the car "you can't fix this, I'm breaking up with Brady tomorrow! " I exclaimed, (name) was shocked.

"It wasn't his fault it was mine, I kissed him-"" And he should've pushed you off! " I interrupted, I didn't know where we was going but I was driving.

"I'm breaking up with him" We drive in silence as I look for some food to eat.

I decided to bring back subway and we eat in silence.

I can't even look at Brady anymore, I bring him to my room "I need to break up with you, looking at you is too much for me, I can only think about you and my brother kissing" I go on and on making Brady feel bad.

"Go and live with my brother, but I won't be with you" I said as Brady looked down "I understand" He gave me his relationship bracelet.

"I hope you have a great life" Brady said "me too" I said as tears was streaming down our faces.

He left my room "I will come back for my stuff tomorrow" He told me.

"Okay" I decided to do it for him just so he can get out quicker tomorrow, I grab his suitcase and fill it to the top with every clothing price I have of his.

"You need help? " (Name) asked "sure" He helped me as he folded the clothes.

"I'm sorry, when I was visiting I thought it was only me and you but I didn't think twice about you" He told me "I know, at the end of the day, you're my brother and I will never dump you for someone else nor our relationship" We hugged.

In the end, (name) moved to L. A. And we decided to be single as we patched up our relationship.

The end
4/4 present
Merry Christmas, feliz navidad, happy Hanukkah, or have a good time for celebrating your holiday

Bye, love y'all