Chapter 35

Good morning Sophie! Finally some good news for you - virtual concert is all good to go ahead. If you need any help planning it, don't hesitate to reach out. Hope everything is going well! Kyle.

thanks kyle! i think i have everything sorted my end but thanks for offering! hope you're well too

"Harry!" I shout from the bedroom. He comes rushing in, looking at me as if to ask what the hell was wrong.

"Oh, I'm fine," I tell him casually, so he'll stop worrying. "But Kyle just text saying I can do the virtual concert thing," I grin, and soon enough we're in sync again.

"You had me worried when you shouted my name. I thought something had happened, or I was in trouble," he said, bouncing onto the bed so he was lying down besides me, his head just by my knee.

"No, you're not in trouble. The opposite, actually. I think it's the hormones."

"Oh yeah? What does that mean?" he asked, interested now.

"Ugh, of course you want me to tell you all about it," I complain, but not seriously. I didn't really mind.

"Yes I absolutely do. Please go on," he said, turning himself over and propping his head up with his hands. Damnit, he looked adorable.

"I just...get a very mushy feeling inside when I think about you. Like, I don't know. I just love you so much. And it's because I'm going soft because of the hormones...I just know it is," I explain to him how I've been feeling for the last month or two.

"Can you stay pregnant forever?" He asked, looking at me dreamily.

"Absolutely not. Nope, once this is over never again," I say to him, rubbing my stomach and remembering all of the morning sickness, the weird food cravings and especially back pain. "Okay, not never, but not for a while. Like, at least two years," I correct myself, his crestfallen face turning happy again.

"No more babies for two years after this one...got it," he said, nodding his head along, and as was his usual routine, he placed a hand on my stomach, this time on top of mine, letting it stay there.

-

liked by wroetoshaw, miniminter, ksi and 4,274,017 others

@sophhx: hey guys!!! so as you know i had to end tour early a few months ago, but for everyone that missed out i will be hosting a virtual concert on saturday!!! it will be unlimited and tickets will be £15, with all proceeds going to MIND - a charity very close to my heart!!! i hope to see you all there, i love you !!

@wroetoshaw: I'm so proud of you

@miniminter: The best :)

@taliamar: oh hell yes i finally get to see my best friend LIVEEEEE