Chapter 2

NEW UPLOAD SCHEDULE- MONDAY WEDNESDAY SATURDAY! at least i'll try to...if i run out of parts (the sequel mostly) i might skip updates. but i'm trying!!! :))

this is a psa to please excuse the bad editing later on in the chapter, i wanted to make a semi believable album cover but i'm not experienced with editing! thank you! <3

"Alright..so I think we'll have a couple shots of you next to the fan, and then maybe a few with you on the bed," Caroline told me. Caroline was the person in charge of the photo shoot today, the photo shoot that would determine my album cover.

I was nervous...of course I was nervous, I had never done this before. With the last EP it had all been done digitally, with my branded logo on the front cover.

This time, Kyle thought it would be better to have my actual face on it.

Which was why I was dressed up in a gorgeous light satin low cut two piece at half past eleven in the morning.

"By the fan?" I asked, making my way over to the massive fan in the corner of the room.

"Just work with it...Caroline likes to do things quickly, no questions asked," Andrea whispers to me, walking me over to the fan. She was like my little chaperone, looking after me on a school trip. Except this school trip was a very important and very expensive photo shoot.

I did as I was told, standing next to the fan and doing different poses for the flashing lights in front of me. They soon stopped, and I was left by the fan whilst everyone on Caroline's team whispered from behind the equipment.

"Pssst! Andrea!" I waved her over, and she looked startled as I called her name. "What are they whispering about?"

"Caroline's not sure she likes the fan idea...they're talking about setting up a bed and a checkered wall behind it instead," she informs me, and I raise my eyebrows. How the hell will that look any good?

"A checkered wall behind a bed, with me lying down in satin? Is she crazy?"

"Kyle got you the very best...she's done some amazing work before, and plenty of album covers...give it a chance, trust the process," she reassured me, before scurrying off after her name had been called.

"Sophie!" I heard my name being shouted, noticing Caroline and her team motioning for me to go over to the bed.

"Right! Yep, sorry," I apologised sheepishly, rushing over to the bed, waiting for my next instructions.

"Right...so Kyle told me we were going for a 'everyone look at me, I deserve the attention' kind of vibe? Is that right? Can you talk me through it a bit more?" Caroline asks me, and from what I've been told about her I'm, surprised she wants to hear my input.

"Right...yeah, of course! So, basically my brother is a famous YouTuber, and in 2015 he introduced me to the public eye...so everything I did from then on was basically because of him...I became known just as his sister, but now, with me making music it's completely because of myself, so I wanted this album to be like, look at me, I'm doing this by myself, so I deserve to be acknowledged as my own person, and not just his sister..." I tell her, and everyone seems to be hanging onto my words. Caroline even looks slightly impressed.

"We can definitely work with that," she grins, bringing over two assistants who help me up onto the bed. I lie on it sideways, the camera quite close to my face.

"Right, Sophie...I want you to look at the camera...directly. Look like you don't have a care in the world...you look good, you feel good, you want everyone to know it...one two three!"