Chapter 11

Switch of POVs this chapter :))

Sophie.

"I think I'm ready," I tell Harry, who is half way through replying to a message on his phone.

He laughs a little. "You're going to need to be a little more specific than that, you know, actually tell me what you're ready for," he tells me, quickly finishing typing and sends the message off. Now he looks at me, and suddenly I freeze.

"Sophie? I'm not going to bite...what are you ready for? You can just tell me, love."

"I mean...I'm ready to tell people we're engaged, if you know, you're ready too, and-"

"You're serious? Like, not joking?" he asks, dropping his phone onto our bed.

"Why would I joke? It's been a while...and the album went well, and well - everything's good. Everything is really good, so why not share the news? I'm ready to tell the world if you are," I answer, fiddling with the ring on my finger.

He draws up a breath, walking towards me and placing his hand on my cheek, rubbing it softly. "I've been ready since the day I asked you. I really have, and I'd love it more than anything," he whispers, leaving chills on my neck as he did.

The nerves flooded out of me, and I felt much more confident than I had previously. This was our day today, and it would be one to remember.

"How are we doing it? Like am Instagram post, or-" I ask, but I stop when he presses a finger to my lips.

"I've been planning this too. When we were in Paris I managed to film some secret clips of you...you know, the engagement and everything...I put it into a video, not with the intention of posting it to YouTube necessarily but just for you to look back on...the memories...maybe we could use that, if you wanted to, of course...totally up to you," he said with a smile, and I couldn't keep the grin off my face.

"I love that so much...I really do, I promise, but I want to be selfish and keep it for myself a little longer...would that be alright?" I asked, feeling relieved when he nodded his head in understanding.

"Of course that's alright, Soph. It's yours to keep, always," he smiled, placing a delicate kiss on my forehead. "Now, shall we break the internet?" He laughed, and both of us grabbed our phones.

Liked by wroetoshaw, ksi, miniminter and 2,638,827 others

@sophhx: throwback to when i said yes ⭐️

@miniminter: I'm so happy you're happy.

@freyanightingale: Thats it! I'm crying again!!!!

@taliamar: AGGHHHJDJDJJJFJJAJAJSJSJ

@user1: OH MY GOD ????

@user2: I CANT COPE I LITERALLY CANT COPE