Chapter 1

Quick little note before we start...I LOVE reading your guys' comments. I know I don't usually reply to any, but I read ALL of them. Please never feel ashamed or nervous to comment! Feel free to comment your theories about what happens in this book, because trust me, you're in for a treat. Enjoy.

liked by wroetoshaw, miniminter, freyanightingale and 472,835 others

@sophhx: goodbye 2018, hello 2019

@taliamar: absolutely my type

@freyanightingale: Your presence was very much missed at the party :(

@sophhx: @freyanightingale soon x

@wroetoshaw: <3

"Happy New Year, bub," I say to Harry, who is currently slouched on our sofa, watching the televised fireworks.

He looks up to me, opening his arms out and inviting me to lie down with him.

"Herb's by your feet...I don't want to squash him!" I protest, but Harry leans over and picks Herb up, placing him on the chair next to us.

"Alright alright, I'm coming."

I squeeze in, leaning against Harry's chest, my head propped up on a small pillow that is somehow nestled between us.

"Another year conquered," he whispers, sending chills down my neck.

"Another year conquered indeed," I grin, thinking back on all of the memories we made this year.

A lot had changed over the last thirteen months, starting off with the new addition to our family, Herb the dog.

Secondly, I was working on my first whole album.

I had written all of the songs, but they were still being properly produced in the studio. The name of the album was titled 'Owe It All To You,' dedicated to everyone in my life, because in some shape or form they had all pushed me towards pursuing my dream career.

The fans, Harry, Simon, the guys...you name it, they all played a part in helping me become the person I am today.

This album was a lot more personal than the first one was...there were a few songs that had been inspired by Harry and our relationship, but this time I concentrated on my own feelings, and how I could write it out and express them.

Another important development that should be noted was that myself and Harry were planning to move back down to London. We loved Manchester, but the two year contract was soon ending, and all conflicts with Simon and the guys had been completely resolved now.

The Sidemen were doing better than ever, and I knew Harry was missing them like hell. He had been participating in what they called 'Sidemen Sundays' through video call...I knew he was itching to go back to London.