Chapter 20

THE LONG CHAPTER STYLE IS BACKKKK ENJOY THIS LENGTHY MF (also to make up for missing an upload day!!)

ps ive come back to this after finishing writing the chapter and it is the LONGEST chapter i have ever written EVER. enjoy!!! i had so much fun writing this :)

We arrive in Italy just before it gets dark. The airport, just outside of Rome, was just as packed as Heathrow, if not with more paparazzi. The security team managed to get me out of there quickly and efficiently, and everything was going well. We were now in a rental car, being driven to the hotel in Rome by none other than Fred, with two members of security with us, the rest following behind in a van. 

"Right, when we get to the hotel, it's likely there could be more paparazzi too, so we'll have security outside your door at all times. When we get there, try to get some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. You've got rehearsals, wardrobe, hair and makeup to do along with one interview, so make sure you get your sleep, alright?" Kyle advises, giving me a tired smile from the front seat. 

"Heard loud and clear. I'm exhausted anyway, I'm sure I'll sleep as soon as my head meets the pillow," I reply. 

The car journey lasts no longer than forty five minutes, and we pull up in front of a large white building. As Kyle predicted, there are some cameras there, but luckily not too many. It's manageable. 

We get inside pretty quickly, Kyle gets me all checked in as I get taken up to my room by Tom, I believe. 

"Thank you very much," I say to him as he holds open the doors for me, until eventually I reach my room. Using the key Kyle gave me, I unlock it and shut it straight after. To my surprise, my bags are already here, on the bed. The room is incredible - it also looks very expensive, too. The advantages that came with being signed to a multi million record company!

I moved my bags onto the floor and jumped onto my bed, dumping my day bag on the table next to it. I was expecting to literally fall straight asleep, but I couldn't even keep my eyes closed. I wasn't ready for sleep just yet. 

I pondered on whether or not I should phone Harry. I decided to do it, I was sure he wouldn't mind. 

It rang for a couple of seconds, but he picked up pretty quickly. 

"Sophie! I thought you said you couldn't call tonight?"

"I thought I wouldn't be able to. But I can't get to sleep just yet, so I thought I'd phone you instead," I said, just now covering a yawn. 

"You should get some sleep soon, bubs. You have your first show tomorrow, don't you?" He asked, and I could hear him shutting a door. 

"I do. And also interviews and outfit fitting and blah blah blah. Whatever else Kyle said. I was fed with way too much information today. I feel like I might explode," I confess, covering my mouth so I don't laugh too loud. 

"You'll be alright. You're in good hands."

"Oh! I remember what I wanted to tell you! When I perform in London the first time, apparently I have two rest days before I have to leave again, so here is your official invitation to whichever hotel I will be staying in there," I say, a smile on my face. 

"Oh, you're making me your plus one, now, huh?" He replied wittily, and I could practically hear the smirk on his face. 

"I sure am. Harry Lewis, would you like to be my plus one?" I flirt. 

"Sophie Minter, I would absolutely love to be your plus one. Count me in and let me know the dates and I'll be there."

"I can't wait. It's only been a couple hours and I miss you already," I say truthfully, looking down at the bracelet on my wrist, thoughts of Herb suddenly flooding my mind. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.