Chapter 50

THIS IS THE FIRST (AND NOT LAST) WARNING THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ SELFISH AND ARE PLANNING TO, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER (THERE IS A TINY SPOILER, NOT MASSIVE, BUT STILL A SPOILER) UNTIL YOU HAVE READ IT! OTHERWISE YOU WILL SPOIL THE ENDING FOR YOURSELF! OKIE ENJOY

MARCH 27TH, 2020

liked by wroetoshaw, freyanightingale, taliamar and 14,827,028 others

@sophhx: haha @wroetoshaw i think we might've failed to mention something?? (finally a new video on my channel omg go check it out)

@sophhx: also please stay safe with this nasty virus, sending hugs <3

@freyanightingale: Hello productive mama!

     @sophhx: god i miss you

@vikkstagram: Posting on YouTube, things we love to see!

     @sophhx: vik!!! how are you and el!!!

@wroetoshaw: :)

@miniminter: I miss this day! Miss you also

     @sophhx: missing you both very much :(

@taliamar: THIS DAY!!!!!

     @sophhx: don't remind me rn my hormones are high 

@user1: THEYRE MARRIED??!>"£kj" OHMYYGGIDIDIDIDIDIDINSNSNSNND

load 98,826 more comments

It had been just under a week of lockdown so far, and it was safe to say we were both finding it tough. Especially with a new born, although, Orla was nearly two months old now. How had time gone by that quickly?

Harry had been incredibly busy with Sidemen filming recently, what with them having to reschedule everything due to the virus. I knew he felt bad, and he did try to spend as much time with me as he could, but work was important, and it was something I could wrap my head around. 

I'd taken to reading a lot more, and also the usual binging Netflix shows, with Orla right besides me sleeping. However, my attention span was decreasing, and I found myself getting bored incredibly easy. 

"Sophie? You in the living room?" Harry called out, walking out from his office, stretching out his arms. 

"Nope! In the bedroom," I replied, turning the volume on the TV down, waiting for him to come in. 

"I finished filming for today," he told me, a huge grin on his face. "And guess what?" He asked excitedly. 

"What?"