Chapter 42

My original plan was to put the wedding into one chapter, but I am so tired rn! But I still wanted you all to have a chapter today so it will be in two parts :)

EDIT : WHILST WRITING THIS I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNI WTFFFF

I woke up long before my alarm was due to go off. I lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling in Simon's spare room, thinking about how in merely twelve hours I'd be a married woman. Married to the love of my life. 

There were truly no words to describe how excited I was for today. It had been a long time coming, and very anticipated. Not just for me, or for him, but for our friends and family. Everyone in our group had been looking forward to today. 

It turned eight and the familiar sound of my alarm went off. I let it make some noise for a while, before turning it off and opening my phone. It was weird that no one outside of our friendship group knew what was going on. 

To the fans, and literally everyone else it would appear like a normal day. yet to me, it was possibly one of the most important. 

I had a few missed texts from some people, Harry, Simon, Freya being among the top. I quickly answered them, telling Harry I loved him too, reminding Freya of the time I needed her here, and telling Simon what I wanted for breakfast. 

After sending my text to him there was a knock on the door. 

"Can I come in?" He asked from the other side. 

I told him he could, sitting up in the bed as he walked in. 

"Wanted to make sure you were awake. Didn't want to wake you up on the big day," he grinned, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "How're you feeling?" 

"I'm feeling fine, right now. But I have a feeling today is only going to get more stressful, so I'm just savouring the relaxation," I admit. 

"Well, everyone is working hard to make your day as stress free as possible. Talia has instructed me to tell you that your dress is hanging up in the living room, and when you're ready she'll do your makeup, or something like that," he explains, and it sounds like he's reading it off of a list.

"She made you memorise that, didn't she?" I laughed, watching his face crack up. I was right. 

"...Maybe she did, maybe she didn't! But anyway, we better get going. We have shit to do before Freya and everyone gets here," he says hastily, warning me I have ten minutes before breakfast is ready before leaving me alone again. 

I hold my stomach for a moment, smiling at the feeling. "Can't wait to meet you," I whisper, as I had every morning for the last couple of months. 

Swinging my legs round to the edge of the bed I get up, still in some old clothes - they would do for breakfast. 

please tell me you're awake

don't oversleep your wedding day

I am absolutely awake do not worry

I've been awake since five this morning 

whaaaat???

Excited!!!!!

don't fall asleep at the ceremony

I'll try not to :)

Parents have been nagging me non stop

they're excited for you!!