Chapter 6

Sorry that this one is a bit of a late one! Enjoy a switch up of POV's this chapter :)

HARRY'S POV

"That's a wrap, guys, thank you," I heard Kon tell us, and it was about time...we had been filming for nearly seven hours today, it was predicted a banger though, so we all knew it would be worth it. I was itching to get home and spend the rest of the day with Sophie, possibly before the biggest few days of our lives. But before I could leave, I had something urgent to do.

"Hey, Simon, can I grab you real quick?" I called across the room, catching his attention as he wrapped up his conversation with Josh. He nodded, and I sucked in my breath as he walked over towards me. There really wasn't much to be nervous about, yet I could feel my palms sweating.

"Hey man, nice work on the shoot today, by the way. Missed having you around...I hear you're jetting off to Paris tomorrow?"

"Yeah, about that, I'm actually planning on, er, you know, proposing to Sophie tomorrow, and obviously she doesn't talk to your Dad, and you're the closest family member she has so I guess I'm here to ask-"

"-for my blessing? You didn't even need to ask, Harry. Of course you have my blessing. You've been there for her when I haven't, and you've looked after her and taken care of her...there's no one I'd trust more," he tells me, and I feel a massive sweep of relief brush through me. "That being said. If you ever hurt her, I will break your kneecaps three times over. She's still my baby sister and I want what's best for her."

"Completely understood, and I have no intention whatsoever of hurting her. I think everyone here knows I'd do anything for her."

"I was meant to ask - are you organising anything for her when you guys get back? Like a birthday party, or an engagement party?"

"I haven't told anyone other than you, and my family. I haven't even told the guys yet. I don't want to tell people in case she wants to keep it quiet for a bit longer, I just want to do what she's comfortable with...but yeah, I'll sort a birthday get together out...we get back to London on the 30th, so let's say the thirty first? I'll send a text round to everyone, thanks for reminding me, it's been so hectic," I tell him, appreciating the comforting shoulder rub.

"You two have a good time in Paris...take a lot of pictures, and I'm sure everything will go smoothly. Thank you for coming to me and telling me...I really appreciate that and I think Sophie will too," he tells me, before being called away by JJ.

On my way home now, good shoot x

Eeeeekkkk!!!! Freya got Herb a new toy and he hasn't stopped chewing it since

Hahaha can't wait to see that see you soon x

See you later!! Xxxxx

I smiled at my phone, waving a quick goodbye to everyone before making my way out to my car. Alongside with filming we had also discussed upcoming ideas, and there were some ideas in there that would be definite bangers.

The car journey was short, and it wasn't long until I had arrived at the car park. Our flight wasn't until mid afternoon tomorrow, and there was no harm in extending the element of surprise so I decided not to tell her until the morning. We could have a nice chilled tonight instead.

I made my way up to our apartment, unlocking the door where the smell of freshly baked cake filled my nose.

"Have you been baking?" I called out, chucking my jumper on the couch and giving an eager Herb a quick stroke.