Hint

Ink huffed as he ducked under some black glitchy bones. He was doing what he always was doing: Fighting Error.

He had to... The dark boned monster kept on killing and destroying his AU's! He even took Blueberry and hurt him! What did Blue or even the AUs do to the glitch!

"S-Stop this, Error!" The pale skeleton yelled, tears brimming his eyes. He was so tired of this endless fighting, so mentally and physically exhausted from all of the attacks and threats.

The insane monster laughed loudly, smiling his crazy smile. He didn't care about others. He enjoyed their pain. Their shouts for mercy. Their screams of agony. It was a wonderful thing!

"AnD wHy s-Sh0uLd I?" He called out, his harsh voice sounding in the empty AU. "w-WhAt HaVe t-ThEy EvEr D-d0nE T-to HeLp ME?" The glitch winced at his own words, but they were already out. He needed to say them now, to say he what he truly felt after all these years. "w-wHaT hAvE tHeY d-d0Ne T-To dEsErVe T-t0 LiVe? To ThRiVe a-AnD bE wItH eAcH oThEr? Y-YeT, tHeY c-cAsTeD m-Me OUT!" The maniac's words stopped the Creator, freezing him.

Why hadn't he thought of it. The Destroyer, the most insane monster in the whole of the Multiverse, was alone. He must've been alone much longer than he had been this... He just needed a friend... Yes that's all he needed, and maybe some therapy for being alone for so long. Still, he needed someone to talk to. Someone to cry to, to hold and cherish wonderful memories, to even create these memories.

"nOtHiNg t0 sAy, r-rAiNbOw BuTt?" Error snickered, smirking down at the little skeleton.

Ink only responded by dropping his weapon and falling to his knees, bowing his head shamefully. He was lost in his own world, his own thoughts becoming evil and haunting him.

He felt tears leave his eyes as he couldn't stop the horrible questions and their more twisted answers. How could he call himself a Protector when he couldn't help someone... Someone who just needed a friend... Someone who was driven mad by loneliness, who needed an outlet... It truly was no wonder why the glitch become the Destroyer.

"I'm sorry..." He whimpered, hugging himself. How could he do that to someone... Why must he always make mistakes... "P-please leave... P-Please..." Ink's voice softened at the end, his head falling more.

Error raised an eyebrow at his opposite. He had never seen the guy cry before, yet when he saw the rainbow tinted tears fall to the tiles, he felt ashamed of himself. He felt pain and it hurt... It hurt in ways he couldn't describe.

Still, he forced himself to laugh the laugh he hated the most. "wHaT?" He hissed, summoning more of his strings and bones.

Ink didn't move, didn't even flinch. He simply picked up the stupid paintbrush and opened a portal beneath his feet. The one monster that had proclaimed to be the helper, the Protector of the AU's, fell through without making a sound... He only kept his head bowed... Refusing to look at the other...

The Destroyer was confused on the other's actions, but shrugged it off as he finished destroying the AU. Oddly enough it was UnderFell. The first AU he had tried to erase years ago.

Shaking the thought away, he opened a portal to the Anti-Void. Honestly, he wished he wasn't there... He wished that he had an actual home to go to...

But that would never happen.