A Melting Kiss

Ink sat there for hours, or at least he assumed so because when he refocused, it was dark and Error was kneeling in front of him with a worried look.

The glitch watched as his boyfriend blinked slowly. They kind of looked as if they were waking up from a dream almost. Yet, when they finally refocused themselves, they were smiling so happily and wildly.

"Hi, Ruru!" The Creator chirped out, feeling his soul glow with delight. It was such a nice feeling.

Said monster relaxed some, gently picking Ink up.

"Why were you sitting here? Did you want me to worry about you?" He hummed out softly, his deep voice making the other shiver some.

"W-Well..." A wave of nervousness and fear took hold of the pale skeleton. He should bring this conversation somewhere else... Somewhere more private. "C-Can we g-go home first?" His voice softened at the end.

Error frowned some, becoming worried about his boyfriend. He could tell something was on the artist's mind, something big.

"Alright... I can make us something to eat while we're talking?" He murmured softly, gently cupping his lover's face.

Ink smiled sweetly and nodded happily, he was hungry. It didn't hurt that his lover's cooking was amazing.

Quickly, the glitch picked the smaller skeleton up and opened a portal back home. He had kind of already started on making dinner, but seeing as Ink hadn't come back yet... He had to check to make sure that he was alright.

"So... Why were you sitting there?" The darker skeleton hummed out softly.

The Creator took a deep breath before slowly explaining what Dream had told him. He didn't look his lover in the eye as he spoke. He was embarrassed by it all, but he also feared the glitch's reaction.

It was clear that the artist was bracing for the worse reaction. It was clear that he was thinking the other would no longer love them, or worse...

Error leaned on the kitchen counter after he had served them food. He was thinking things over. Well, it appeared he was thinking things through.

Suddenly, he smiled sweetly, the only smile Ink ever could see him with now. His eyes were still their usual crazy, but it was calmer in a way.

"So... You're getting a soul because of me?" His voice was deep and hypnotic. "I find that to be a wonderful thing."

Ink looked up, his eyes wide with surprise. He honestly wasn't... Expecting a sweet reaction.

"Y-You're not-" Before the artist could say anything, a pair of lips were suddenly placed on his.

Once again his eyes widen, his body tensing at the surprising action. He then basically melted as he kissed back. The kiss wasn't heated or sloppy. It was sweet and caring. It said so many kind things that just made the once soulless monster basically crumble.

Error slowly pulled away from the kiss, smirking some as he saw the happily dazed look on his little Creator. It was a look he could get use to.

"Lets eat something and then watch TV." He hummed out happily.

The pale skeleton blinked slowly before nodding his head with a lazy smile. The kiss had basically melted away all the negative thoughts from his mind, letting him fully relax.

This was good.