Darkness

Darkness. Loneliness. Coldness.

Those words described the area that a black monster was in. Yes, it was better than the endless, brightness that was the White Void. Yet, it still was just as endless and empty... Maybe more so.

The monster though, was able to pull up images of places and other monsters like them. One so monster was always wearing a smile, hyper as a child, and determined more than the human that has killed them again and again. They wore a gray-blue shirt with bright blue shoulder pads and matching shorts with bright blue boots and gloves. They had a slightly darker blue scarf as well.

The black monster calls them Blueberry, since they were always so blue and sweet as a berry. They were fond of this one.

"Come on, Papy! We don't want to miss any humans today!" Blueberry shouted, smiling wildly. 

"Coming, bro." A taller monster called back, slowly walking to his brother. 

The dark monster placed their hand on the image, it flickering and fussing, but not vanishing. The light provided by it showed them, the color of their own hand... Musty yellow was the color of their phalanges and brick red their metacarpals.

They sighed, seeing the sign that always floated around them. They couldn't read what it said, though knew it made them a mistake.. That they were wrong. Something that shouldn't have been created.

Removing their hand, they were about to turn off the image, when a new monster came into view.

Quickly, they zoomed in on them, the black monster watched their every move. That creature, they haven't seen them before.

This new stranger wore a dark brown shirt the color of tree bark with crème yellow short sleeves that had a small tringles of sky blue. The extended sleeves were also brown, but were a lighter color of it and had lines of blue moving around. They wore a long scarf of a very light brown that had spots of many different colors that the monster couldn't name. The strange creature wore shorts similar to the way his top was, but had a pale blue jacket tied around his waist. They also had on brown and gold colored shoes unlike the orange and black shoes of Carrot. This new monster had a large wooden broom stick on their back too. Yet, it didn't look like any broom stick that they had ever seen. There were vials in this grey-blue sash as well, each vial being a different color.

The dark boned skeleton felt something inside of them stir. Something that went boom in his chest at the mere sight of this-this God!

"Ink!" Shouted the blue wearing skeleton. 

The new monster turned at the sound of his name, holding a confused look in his mismatched eyes. Eyes that held the hidden viewer with so much attention.

"What am I doing here again?" The monster questioned, cocking their head to the side. However, the hidden monster couldn't stop hearing that voice. It was soft and kind, gentle as the waves in one of the worlds. Mysterious as the stars in another.  Perfect for this strange monster.

"Awe, don't tell me you forgot our playdate again!" The child like skeleton whined, making the ever so slightly taller monster laugh happily. Of course though, they looked down to their scarf, reading something that was inside of it.

The laughter was better than any song that the dark creature had ever heard. It lured them in like nothing else would.

"Of course not, silly! How could I forget one of my best friends parties! Besides, I made a note of it so I wouldn't forget!" Ink cheered, smiling brightly, their eyes bright, happy colors. 

"Yay! Come on! Dream is already there! Mweh Hehe!" Blueberry did his signature laugh and ran off, causing the other skeleton to shout for him to wait up, laughter falling from their kissable lips.

"hEhE..." The black boned monster tried to laugh, giggle even, but it came out wrong. It came out different...

Looking down at their hands once more, they could see the difference clearly. Even in the silent, darkness of the void. He was a mistake.

"I-I'm A-A gLiTcH..." He whispered, his words making something inside him hurt. "I-I'm... A-A mIsTaKe... a-aN eRr0R..." Something stung his eyes.

Whatever was behind his eyes, fell. It wetting his cheeks. Raising a hand, he touched it. Quickly, he pulled his hand away, seeing it easily. He had seen Blue do this many times when he sees the human kill his brother, but...

"wHy Am I-I crying?" The mistake questioned, the tears blurring his vision just as much as the signs. "M-MaKe I-It s-St0P..." He whispered, sobs filling his chest. "s-sT0p... St0p... S-sT-St0-St0P!" He screamed, falling to his knees.

The tears wouldn't stop! They kept coming and kept blurring his vision! 

In an attempt to stop the water, he curled his fingers inside the holes that held his eyes. 

"STOP!" He screeched, tugging his hands out of his eyes, something following. 

His breath came out heavy and unsteady, but he was able to finally see once more. Looking at his hands, he noticed that strange things were coming out of his phalanges... Deep blue strings...

They glowed lightly, breaking the darkness that surrounded him. Once more, he cried. He cried for someone to help him. He cried for Ink and Blueberry and Carrot to come and save him. To bring him out of the darkness!

𝐁 𝐔 𝐓 𝐍 𝐎 𝐁 𝐎 𝐃 𝐘 𝐂 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄