Imprisonment

Reaper knew all about what Error had been doing. He kept quiet because he would've done the same if it weren't for the fact that Geno could only go to a few select places. In fact, Life had given Reaper an amulet for Geno, so said skeleton could see more of the Multiverse! He kept the gift hidden from his dying lover, just so no one else could have him.

Because of his own confession, both he and Error were basically chained up. However, no matter where they would go, there was the possibility of escape. Or lots of destruction and death. They needed an AU that didn't have anything important to lose by being closed off.

Ink had offered his world. It was the only world that wouldn't suffer. Dream and Nightmare needed theirs, plus the Dark Sanses lived there. It would be rude and uncalled for to remove them if they could just use Ink's empty world.

With some help from Life, Ink's world soon was full and thriving almost. Besides, he couldn't stay in that house anymore... Not after they had looked into Error's room...

Ink bit his lip as he remembered the hundreds of photos and paintings of him. Some photos that were taken he remembered; others were clearly taken in secret. Then there were the paintings. They either had a reference photo to them or were obviously made from the insane monster's imagination. The paintings were good, very detailed and good... Which was what made them worse. Error had used what he learned from Ink to draw all of his fantasies about him...

He couldn't stay in that house, not with the memories and definitely not with those damn pictures.

The Gods from ReaperTale and the two Guardians helped Ink create shackles that would've made it difficult for them to use their powers or to escape the AU.

The two monsters were forced to wear arm-bracelets and forced into the AU. They knew where they were, seeing as they recognized Ink's house. Error's face fell as he looked around. He knew that the two of them were trapped there. He knew that neither Ink nor Geno would be there.

Error for a long while stayed in the house he lived with Ink for so long. He could only lay in Ink's bed and wish for him to come back. Why had Ink tricked him? Wasn't Ink happy with him? After months, he finally moved his sorrow from inside his house to the back porch. It was there, that he could watch Reaper work.

Reaper had also wallowed in a house that mimicked his and Geno's. However, he quickly began to take care of the surrounding land and animals. With the shackles, he could actually touch things and well, he was hungry. Surprisingly, it wasn't hard on his body to do the manual labor. It was actually relaxing and refreshing. A soft smile formed on his lips as he thought about making a farm area just for Geno. It would give them both something to do!

The Destroyer frowned at the slight smile Reaper always seemed to have. He frowned more when the Death God tried to offer him some food and company. Why was he adjusting so quickly without his love? Did he know something Error didn't? Was this another part of the trap? Or... Were they watching the two of them for some reasons?

The last question sent had helped Error to also work on his own land and animals. He was used to manual labor, so it didn't take much of toll on him. He also had prior experience, so he was able to grow crops easier and within their season. The animals were taken care of well, that they produced more milk and eggs and wool. Reaper actually asked for his help at some point!

Yet, there was no sign of anyone coming back. This was their punishment for trying to love someone too much. How unfair.