Help

Ink yawned some, chugging down the pure caffeine coffee he currently had in his hand. He was just so tired, all he really wanted to do at the moment was just go home and cuddle with Error. Actually, he hadn't seen that glitch since he first woke up, which he found was odd. He expected the dark skeleton to at least attempt to convince him to go back home. To rest and eat and all that!

Shaking his head, he reminded himself that he did tell Error off in a way. Maybe the glitch was sulking? Or letting the Creator do what he needs to do?

Biting his lip, worry began to push into his stomach. He wasn't sure anymore. Was he doing the right thing? Maybe after this AU, he could-

"And there you go! The coding will be harder to break or manipulate than before. Even for someone like you, it would be hard to destroy this AU... I think?" Cross's voice flitted throughout the Snowdin forest, making Ink frown.

Cross was the only other monster that knew about the AU codes. The only other monster that could access them and mess with them so cruelly. Yet, he was talking with someone? Teaching them how to use the code? Helping the code even?

Peaking around a tree, Ink felt his body tense. Error was there, his strings still within the code, yet he was smiling. The world didn't feel wrong, so he had done nothing bad to it.

Carefully, the glitch worked his strings out of the code and he stitched it closed. It can be opened again and all that, it was just his way of closing the tear he had created.

Cross clapped softly, grinning almost happily. "Alright, the next AU is going to be tougher, it's going to take a lot longer to fix, okay?"

Error nodded, eager to continue. This was the best way to help Ink! That way Ink would be more focused on him!

"Error! What are you doing?" A loud and tired voice called, confusion hanging heavily on the words.

The Ex-Destroyer froze for a moment before looking toward his beloved Creator. They looked hurt, tears brimming their eyes as confusion and betrayal was their expression. The glitch hated that look.

"I'm... I'm trying to help." He muttered, the confusion growing.

"B-But I... I don't need help! I can do this by myself! I have been doing this by myself!" Ink shouted, angry for some reason. Maybe he was a bit short tempered from lack of sleep.

The glitch winced at the harsh words, but he knew his Kiki didn't mean them. He knew Ink enough to know that it was truly the lack of sleep. It didn't stop the pain that the words cause though.

"Kiki, you're tired... Just go home and rest... I-I'll be carefully... I-I won't hurt anyone... Please, let me help you." He walked over to his tired love, gently cupping their exhausted face. "Get some rest, you won't help anyone like this... You can join me when you're full awake, o-or look over the worlds that I had done."

Ink's face shifted some, him blinking slowly and quickly. Sleeping sounded so wonderful at the moment. Just letting the responsibility of the AUs falling onto someone else, even for a few hours, was tempting. Yet, Error was with Cross.

"But Cross-"

"I'm helping Error to get Senpai's attention. Any attention is better than him ignoring me." The white clad skeleton pouted, looking away. His actions would most certainly piss Nightmare off enough to pay attention to Cross... Even if said attention wasn't going to be good.

The Creator opened his mouth again, still trying to object to this, but stopped. The hard, determined look in Error's eyes told him, he wouldn't stop. Error wouldn't stop till every AU was dead or Ink begged him on his knees. Closing his eyes, he sighed heavily before nodding.

"Fine... I-I'll be back in three hours..." He murmured, shakily opening a portal into his room. He hurried in there. The faster he went to sleep, the faster the three hours will happen.

The dark glitch smiled a little when Ink finally left. This meant that he could now completely focused on what Cross was saying to him and learn it all. Maybe on an annoying AU, Error could practice more without too much worry. Maybe even cause a few accidents~

Blinking those thoughts away, he turned to his current alley with a quiet smile.

"Lets continue."