Movie

For a few weeks, Ink had been very busy, busy enough anyway that he didn't have any real time to spare for the Star Sanses and the few Neutral Good Sanses. They all knew why since Ink didn't often stay from his routine. This routine consisted of: watching the other AU's, saving them from Nightmare and his gang, fixing any damages that were caused by them, creating more AU's, etc. This was a bit sad as the Creator would spend most of his time just messing with an AU, an AU that could wait for a short bit.

Of course though, Blue basically forced Ink to promise to have a small party for the Star Sanses and the Neutral Good Sanses along with Reaper and Geno. However, the little marshmallow of a Sans didn't mean that was the only option for a social gathering, he just thought Ink needed some time with friends!

Thing was, Ink completely forgot about it! Yet, he still was rushing around his house, trying to get all cleaned up while also trying to make snacks. The reason he was doing this, was because he and Error had planned to make a movie night since they hadn't had any real time to spend together for almost a month!

They had planned it at least a week prior since the Creator that week couldn't visit Error for as long as either of them would've liked. So, this was their chill and relax day. Also a minor catching up day.

Just as the small skeleton had gotten the last pillow in a messy-neat sort of place, the door bell rang at least six times in a sort of rhythm. A smile formed on the artist's face as he hoped over to his friend, opening the door to see the black skeleton himself. The glitch always rung the door bell like that, Ink didn't really know why nor care.

"Hi, Erry." The smaller called, a giggle flying passed his lips.

The Destroyer smiled a good nature smile, giving a small glitched laugh. He had grown very comfortable around Ink to allow him to call the Dark Sans that silly nickname.

"H-hEy, I-InKy."

The smaller of the two let the other in, his smile never fading as he closed the door behind his friend.

"S-s0 wHaT m0ViE t-t0NiGhT?" The one thing they didn't talk about, wanting it to be a surprise of sorts.

The bright yellow-blue eyes bore deep in the colorful ones of their opposite as they smiled even brighter.

"Just the best Action Movie of all time! Fast and Furious Seven!" The smaller whooped and hollered, doing a little jumping dance that the glitch found absolutely adorable!

He just laughed and nodded, gently pulling the other towards the messy couch. Yes, he knows in reality that Ink's couch wasn't messy, it was rather cleaned up for the creative monster, but it had achieved the all natural state of being messed up.

"W-WeLl StOp dancing S0 wE cAn watch T-ThE M0vIe."

With that small reminder, the little guy quickly bounced on the couch and impatiently waited for his guest to sit his butt down!

"Erry! Stop being so slow!" He whined, pouting a bit as he saw the dark boned monster purposely slowing his movements to a near snails pace.

"aWe W-wHaT aRe YoU g-g0nNa Do?" Error questioned, raising an eyebrow in a challenge as he slowed down even more.

The small squid huffed as he used his ink to force the Ex-Destroyer to flop on the couch. This in turn made the taller pout down at the other.

"Y-YoU sAiD tHaT y0u'D w0uLdN't UsE yOuR iNk On Me." The glitch murmured, pretending to be upset.

The small monster's eyes widen as it was true he had promised not to use his ink. He then softly whined to Error, pulling away from him as tears began to spring to his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry!" He sniffled out.

The dark skeleton chuckled softly, looking at the crying Creator for a couple of moments before gently bringing them to his chest. He knew that the little thing was just excited, he wasn't going to hold that against him.

Ink looked up at Error for a second before swiftly burying his head into the other's chest, tightly grasping onto their jacket. He felt grateful that his friend was putting their own comfort at risk just to make him feel better. It warmed him a little.

The glitch smiled some, gently rubbing the Creator's back as they clung to him. He loved the feeling it gave, the odd feeling of being wanted, needed even. He wanted to hug the little ink blot forever if it meant he got this feeling again!

"C-CoMe On, InKy... I-I wAs JuSt J0kInG." He murmured, gently tightening his hug.

Slowly the tears stopped,  but the small skeleton didn't let go. He rather liked being in Error's arms, they were warm and comfortable. They weirdly made him feel safe.

Slowly however, he pulled back so he could play the movie. He shouldn't be forcing his friend out of their comfort zone for too long, that wouldn't be fair.

"Movie?" Ink asked in a soft voice, showing the remote.

Quickly, he got a smile and a nod in return. This got a wide happy smile from the smaller skeleton, a smile that the other loved.