Coding

Once Ink had gotten his needed rest and all that, he went back to work, much to Error's annoyance. However, he was sort of told off, in a gentle tone of course! So, he had to let Ink go and finish catching up on his work. The glitch hated this.

He hated this so much, he went to ask for advice from Geno. He didn't like the other monster, but seeing as he has to deal with something similar... Why not go to him?

The other glitch have given the ex-Destroyer a confused look when he had arrived at the house. Reaper wasn't home, the half-dying skeleton knew the other knew that.

"Reaper's not here." He grumbled anyways. He wasn't very comfortable around the dark glitch, specially considering that they had tried to kill him a few times.

Error shifted his weight some, not really looking at the person he was actually wanting to talk with. He understood why their tone held a bitter bite, and well... This was already embarrassing.

"I... I'm actually here for you." He muttered, fiddling with his fingers.

The one eyed skeleton narrowed his eye some, confused.

"Can't you just hang out with Ink or Blueberry?" Geno shifted some, becoming very uncomfortable. The only reason that he could think of for the other to come to him, was that he wanted company. Company he knew the other could find from at least two other people!

The dark skeleton sighed heavily, rubbing his face.

"Ink's working and... I wanted to talk with you... About that..." He sighed again, looking up at the other with a grim look.

The half-dying monster grunted, shifting some more before sighing heavily. He move aside a little to let the other in. They could understand that loneliness, but he had a feeling that there was something else going on. Something that was probably weighing down on the ex-Destroyer enough for him to seek someone's approval.

"What are you here for, really?" He asked, both of them moving to the living room.

Error nodded, taking a seat across from the other. He didn't know how to bring up the topic of getting Ink to stop his work, or at the very least to make it where he wasn't needed as often. How would Geno actually help him, considering that Geno couldn't leave the SAVE screen or Reaper's Garden. Yeah, he wasn't sure how Reaper was able to get plants to actually grow around him. Probably had something to do with Life and Ink no doubt.

With a heavy sigh, he just decided to be blunt about it.

"I want to stop, or at the least limit, Kiki's work. I-I want to spend more time with him and he's working far too much.." He rubbed his face. "I just... Don't know how it would work, o-or if he would really like it..."

Geno stayed silent for a moment, thinking for a little while. He was mulling it over. He could hear the desperateness in Error's voice, see that all of this was bothering him. The pale glitch could also guess that if Ink was anything like Reaper, then he was going to work himself to exhaustion in hopes of even taking a few extra days off. Unlike Reaper though, Ink could receive help. Ink's job could be made easier and less taxing.

"Doesn't... Ink work with Codes?" He asked slowly, looking up at the other glitch. Seeing a raised eyebrow, he explained himself. "Ink hooked me up to the wide Multiverse for entertainment," He gestured to the currently quiet flat screen TV. "He said that it wasn't easy copying all of the AUs coding and placing them here in a 'neat and orderly fashion'." The two shared a chuckle at that. Oddly, Error could see Ink saying something like that, but couldn't see it at the same time.

"Okay. So the AUs are made of coding?" He asked, his mind already seeing where this could go.

Geno nodded slowly, bowing his head some in thought. "Yes, but I'm not sure if they're completely made of coding, or just some aspects are... Like the basic stuff."

The ex-Destroyer nodded, it made sense. Sure, somethings he had once destroyed would fizz into glitchy numbers and binary coding, but that didn't happen with everything. And no, it wasn't because he was thwarted before he could. He would sometimes win and destroy a complete AU!

"If I can learn to access that... I-I could possibly help Kiki?" He looked at the other, who gave another slow nod.

"Be careful, you are a Destroyer." There was a hardness to the words, causing Error to frown. "You may have good intentions, but the coding might see you as a... threat of sorts or break down. You could cause Ink to work double time."

The dark glitch winced and bowed his head. He didn't want to do that. He wanted help lighten the load, not make it worse...

"I suggest you talk with Cross about this." This grabbed the old Dark Sans's attention. "He was the only other person to visit me besides Reaper, Ink and you." Geno narrowed his eye at the last bit. "He also talked about fixing his AU up, using 'scraps of codes' he could find. He should be able to help you."

Error nodded slowly, not really sure he should see that love-sick fool. Yet, if he was really the only way to understand how to safely fiddle with an AUs coding, then he'll do it. He'll do anything for his Kiki.

With a quick goodbye, the ex-Destroyer made his way over to Nightmare's Castle. He didn't really have to worry about them attacking him since out of all of them, he was still the strongest. He's destroyed far more worlds than any of them, his LOVE being far higher than Nightmare. Though, lets be honest, despite Nightmare's temper and his own destructiveness, Nightmare actually wouldn't gain anything from killing people so blindly.

"What are you doing here?" The blind killer hissed out, narrowing their dark eyes.

Horror joined his fuck buddy on the glaring, sneering a little. He was upset since without Error causing trouble, many AUs were actually being protected from his hunting. This means, he was being forced out of his cannibalistic lifestyle. Dust only raised his hand to the ex-teammate, not bothering looking up from a book. Error actually recognized the cover of it and snickered under his breath. Was Dust still hung up on Blue?

"I'm here to talk with Cross." He demanded, getting them all to cringe or wince away from him. Dust actually put his book down to look at the other with wide-ish eyes.

"Since when don't you glitch?" Horror hissed, his sneer fading some in his own confusion.

The glitch didn't have to answer before Dust and one other person chuckled.

"Ink likes that voice, doesn't he?" Cross moved around the old Destroyer, giving him a friendly smile.

Dust chuckled again, returning to his book.

Error huffed a little, a dark yellow blush forming on his cheeks before he smirked.

"My voice makes him blush, what can I say?" He chuckled lowly at his implied statement.

The group had refocused their sole attention on him, Dust once again pulled from his book. Cross and Dust snickered, understanding this while the other two were oddly flustered almost. They were quick to tell him that saying, or implying, such acts wasn't right. The glitch found that weird seeing as those two were the biggest offenders of sexual comments, far worse ones than what he had just implied.

"Alright, come on, lets talk in the kitchen, I'm hungry." The white clad monster chirped out, grinning widely.

Once the two were in the kitchen and Cross was caught up, the half-soul monster pondered on a few things. He knew that his Senpai would be greatly upset with him teaching Error how to meddle with Code in a good way, but he was getting a bit desperate on getting Nightmare's attention...

"Sure, I'll teach you!" He finally decided, grinning broadly.

What a horrible mistake that would be.