More Blood

"Come on! We'll miss the movie!" Ink squealed happily, grinning so bright that Error couldn't help but to match it!

"It starts in an hour! We got time!" He corrected, yet he did pick up his speed. He didn't want to hear Ink complaining. As cute as it was, it can get a bit annoying.

The artist laughed a little, skipping around, which was causing his short skirt to flare up. The only thing keeping the glitch from acting out was the short spandex shorts that he was wearing underneath. However, there were a few lustful stares being thrown the artist's way.

Error shook the thought away and focused on his beloved Kiki. They were on another date, seeing as they were taking a break from work. However, he still grabbed Ink's hand and pulled him close to his side.

"Now, what type of snacks should we get? The movie is two hours."

Ink tilted his head up, thinking. He then smiled happily.

"Lots of chocolate and popcorn! We can share the popcorn and we can both get some soda, right?" Ink's smile only grew as he turned some to cling to Error's arm.

The glitch laughed a little and nodded. Of course they were going to get all of that! "Of course! Of course! What type of soda do you think you want?" He hummed.

Ink's smile fell a little as he blushed darkly. "Can..." He looked away a little. "Can I get a slushy instead?" His voice quieted, his eyes flitting up nervously.

Before the godly being could say a word, someone behind them spoke up.

"Of course you can, Sweetcheeks~ Just dump the loser and come to a real man!"

The two godly beings looked behind them to see a human male; a tall and buffy human male. He held on an annoying lustful look as he didn't even try to hide the fact he was looking Ink up and down. Ink didn't like the look, nor the nickname that was used for him. He felt dirty and just wanted to hide.

"You're barely a man yourself." Error scoffed out, glaring a little. "Now leave my Kiki alone." He growled, pushing his lovely artist behind him. If things did turn into a fight, he won't hesitate to kill the bastard. Sure, it'll ruin the date, but he was sure Ink wouldn't get upset at him.

The guy barked out a laugh, sneering some.

"You really think you have a chance against me!?" He snapped before bellowing out a laugh. "You're a pipsqueak compared to me! You're literally all bones!"

"So you are cheating on me!" A new voice cried out, drawing the bigger bastard's attention.

Ink decided that it was time to leave, so he grabbed Error's hand and had them book it down the street. This did cause them to get to the movie theater's quicker, which was good on their part. However, they still had at least half an hour to kill before the movie. Thankfully, there was a small arcade area that they could play in.

The two played for a while before Ink was left alone since Error had to use the bathroom. It was then that some assholes decided to try and flirt with him.

"Come on, Baby~ Ditch the boyfriend and hang with us~" One of them cooed, grabbing at Ink's arm.

"No, I'm fine, let me go." He hissed some, trying to deepen his voice in a hope they'd leave him alone.

They didn't. Instead, they continued to pull at him, smacking his ass occasionally. He hated their touch... It was rough and gross, he was actually getting close to crying!

"Hey! Get away from my Kiki!" Error growled lowly, shoving some of the people out of his way. He then yanked Ink from the bastards, covering as much of his artist as he physically could.

The group scowled and grumbled some, but left anyway. However, what they had done was ruin the date... They had made Ink feel helpless and just... so wrong... In Underlove he could wear his cute little outfit and no one would be looking at him like this... They'd be looking at him as one part of the couple, possibly stopping them to compliment his outfit and such things. Not this...

Error frowned deeply as he saw how close to tears his Kiki really was. He then glared at the bastards, memorizing their faces and who they were.

"It's alright... Do you still want to watch the movie? We can just go home." The glitch refocused himself and rubbed Ink's back.

The artist shook his head some. He wanted to watch the movie... But he didn't want to let go of Error. Sure, he could easily fight them or delete them, but that would make him a bad person... The glitch did understand what Ink was wanting to say, so he kissed his head and quickly got them their drinks and food before they entered the now empty theater. There was a bit of a mess, but the janitors were working quickly, so the two were sure it'd be gone soon.

After waiting for a while, the movie started. It was a nice movie and all that, but the enjoyment of it was still tainted from earlier. The two didn't stay long after the movie was done, just opting to eat leftovers from their own home and going to bed early. Well, Ink went to bed early and Error stayed there for an hour more to make sure Ink was completely asleep.

After that, he quietly left the house. He had a job to do after all~