Dinner Date

Error sighed softly as he carefully fixed the tie to his new tux. People around the AU were being awfully friendly... It was a bit weird and awkward for the usually violent and hated Sans. Yet, it was quickly explained when he asked.

Apparently, in that world he was being seen as a Sugar Daddy to Ink since he bought them a lot of stuff. He didn't understand why they were being nice because of that, but they didn't seem to mind, in fact it seemed they found it rather amusing.

"E-Error?" Ink's soft voice was low and quiet, shy even.

Furrowing his brows, he turned to see why. Yet he just saw a beautiful skeleton standing behind him, blushing brightly.

Ink squirmed under his opposite's gaze, carefully tugging at the dress he had picked out earlier. It was loose on him without a body, so he summoned his female one seeing as he could try out his new lingerie with it... But he kind of underestimated his ass size, so the skirt was trying to pull up some. It was long, so it wasn't really that bothersome, but it was embarrassing.

Blinking, the glitch quickly stuttered out a response. "Y-You lo-look beautiful, S-SkiTtLes..." His voice carefully glitched at the end, causing both of them to wince at the noise. It's been a good while since Ink had heard the glitching.

Still, he took the compliment. He honestly wasn't expecting that... He only really said his date's name to see if something was bothering them since he heard them sigh.

"Y-You look handsome..." The Creator returned, gently picking at the dress. It oddly felt too much now...

Quickly the taller skeleton moved over to their date. Tenderly, he took their hands in his and held them tightly, not enough to hurt, but just enough. Taking a deep breath, the two looked at each other.

"It'll be okay, Kiki... You look so beautiful." Error whispered sweetly, bringing the other's hands up to his lips, kissing them.

An almost inaudible gasp left Ink's lips as he tensed for a moment. He wasn't expecting that, but it felt nice... It also relaxed him and allowed him to not worry about the rest of the night. The new nickname was also... cute.

"Th-Thanks... R-Ruru..." The shorter skeleton quickly looked away, an invisible beating speeding up. He couldn't believe he did that... He said that out loud too!

Before Ink could over think things and worry like a dumbass, a soft kiss was placed on his cheek. Pulling away was a smiling Error, a soft yellow blush on his face.

"Sh-Shall we get g-going?" He hummed out sweetly.

A quick nod was his answer. If they stayed in the hotel room any longer, they might as well just change into sleep wear and watch movies.

With a quick teleport, they ended right in front of the large restaurant. Unlike the buildings in the Snowdin, the buildings there all seemed to be purple and gold themed. Metta's building the "worst" offender of the color combination, yet there didn't seem to be any showboating about it. In fact, Mettaton's name wasn't even on the building, neither was his flamboyant face.

Shaking their heads, the duo walked inside and requested a table for two. The blue slim Nice-Cream Bunny laughed softly and nodded, guiding them to a table in the back. While walking through the place, it appeared they weren't the only ones on a date. In fact, almost half the Underground and some odd humans were having their date down here.

At the sight of the humans, the two Gods looked to each other, blinking. They needed to brush up on this AU's lore. Till then, they should just enjoy what was going on.

The booth they had was rather secluded and had a dimmer lighting than rest of the restaurant. The booth seats were surprisingly big too, almost the size of a king bed! It was also soft, very soft. The table didn't have a cloth like the ones in the front, but the table itself was very beautiful with a dark obsidian top and carefully added purple and gold flecks to it.

"They sure went all out..." Ink hummed, taking the seat on the left side with Error in front of him.

"Yeah... And they gave us a booth in the back?" The glitch smile with his yellow teeth, getting a pearly white smile in return.

Slowly, he big grin softened as he looked at Ink more. Oddly, in the dimmer lighting, he found the Creator to be even more stunning. Maybe it was because he was forced to look at the other longer from the dim lights. Maybe that was the effect of the booth back there.

Suddenly, a waiter came up to them, they were human. No, more specifically, they were the Bravery Soul. They were also a grown man who had a sharp jawline and tussled hair that was carefully pulled back into a short ponytail at the nap of his neck. His tan skin was on the pale side from spending years done in the Underground, but he wore the biggest smile on his face.

"Have a look at our menus," He hummed out, giving them each their own gold colored menu. It surprisingly wasn't filled with Mettaton themed items. "Would like to hear the special first though?" The human smiled, closing their eyes and tilting their head some.

Ink glanced to Error before muttering out a yes. Quickly, the Brave Soul told them the "couple's special". It was a medium rare steak with a side of garlic butter mushrooms and mashed potatoes. The steak came with the option of dark beer, whiskey, and red wine. To compliment the steak meal for the "other half", it was a shrimp, rice-noodle dish that was carefully paired with a small bowl of Greek salad. The dish was then paired with a Gin Martini or a Weissbier.

It was sounded like an odd couple's meal, but it sounded interesting enough to eat, so the pair chose the special. They had enough money to pay for it anyways. However, since it would take a bit to get the food made up, they ordered a small appetizer of Buffalo wings to share. Error was a little surprise to see that there, but he was in the mood for meat at the moment.

The wings came out quickly and were perfectly spicy for both of the Gods, which they thought would be hard to balance seeing as they were almost opposite in everything else. They laughed some at it, cleaning their hands up when the Orange soul appeared, giving them their utensils before leaving to get the slightly heavy tray.

Quickly, he placed the medium rare steak meal in front of Error along with some hard whiskey while placing the shrimp meal in front of Ink with the Weissbier. The meals smelled rather good, so the talking and laughing died down and they just started to enjoy there meals.

They both hummed and nodded to each other about their meals before they quietly started to share bits and pieces of it. It wasn't long before they had scooted themselves into the middle to make it easier to eat off of each other's plates as well as eat their own. It wasn't long before they were finished with their meal on their surprisingly third glass of alcohol. This probably gonna be a pricy tab.

"How did you find your meal?" The Brave Soul asked as he collected their dishes. He didn't really need to ask as the subtle blushes and the happily drunk smiles were enough to say they enjoyed it. Everyone had those smiles and blushes when they enjoyed Kindess's meals.

"It was perfect! Very well done!" Ink softly shouted before clinging to Error's arm and giggling more.

The glitch was silent, but was completely ignoring the waiter to stare solely at his date. This caused the waiter to smile more. They looked cute together, a true, happy couple.

"Maybe you would like to try our couple's desserts then? If you're too full then they-"

"Yes! Yes! Tell us, please!" The impatient monster chirped out, their eyes bright and gleeful. Yet their smile disappeared as they gave a quiet yelped, turning to their date who smirked at them. "That wasn't nice, Ruru!" He pouted.

Error chuckled, licking his lips at how adorable Ink was acting. Unlike Ink who seemed to be almost hammered, Error was almost perfectly fine. I say almost as he wasn't feel as shy as he did before, but he was in complete control of his body.

"You interrupted him, Kiki~" He cooed out, leaving it at that, knowing the tone he used would've been enough to make the other squirm.

Easily, it was. The Orange Soul kept his laughter to himself, waiting for them patiently, but had his feet turned away from them in case they needed some "alone time".

After a couple of minutes, the couple finally refocused on the waiter and just asked for him to surprise them with any chocolate dessert, but to go seeing as they were rather full and in need of sobering. Nodding, he left with a hum.

It seemed the date night was success.