Heated

Ink had spent his breaks reading the book that Lust had given him. They were rather educational. They talked about the different sexes, how to safely have sex , how to properly use 'toys' and what to do if your body is sore. 

Ink liked that about the books, they were actually good at explaining everything. Well, except for consent, but Ink already knew that. He just needed to know everything else.

Of course, reading such books did cause Ink to often have a bright, burning blush on his face. He couldn't help it! While he read, sometimes his mind would travel to different places! A-And they were always... with Error and him trying those positions or trying with those toys...

The Creator quickly closed the book he was currently working on, pressing his bright face into it. Why couldn't he stop thinking about those daydreams? Would his Ruru hate him for thinking about that...

"Bad, Ink... Bad..." He murmured before suddenly the book he was holding was taken from his grasp.

"Now, why are you saying bad?" The deep voice called out.

Ink's blushed worsened, if possible, at that voice. Looking up, he saw his dark skeleton now thumbing through the book. The book that was all about how to pleasure your partner.

The shorter skeleton gave a squeak and a soft yelp, quickly bouncing to his feet. He didn't want the other to see that just yet!

"H-Hey, gi-give it back!" He cried out, ripping the book away from the other. Swiftly, he closed the book and turned around, holding the book tightly to his chest and pouting.

Error blinked, processing what little he had been able to read. He then gave that knee-shaking chuckle, watching happily as the other's body shivered to it. My, if he had known!

"Kiki, that's a very naughty book~ Did Lust give it to you?" He cooed lowly in Ink's ear. He knew Ink was too shy to actually go out and search for a book like that, at least not without some guided help~

He watched with lidded eyes as the other's pout trembled some and their grip on the book tightened. This reaction caused him to smirk.

Gently, he placed his hands on the smaller's hips, squeezing them some. Ink's eyes closed, biting his lips now. Ever since he had gotten a soul, his body has been... Somewhat sensitive to certain types of touches. Something that he's informed his partner of. Something said partner was now using against him.

The ex-destroyer smirked more, tenderly rubbing and squeezing Ink's hips, which were getting fuller as the colorful magic began to form a body underneath the baggy clothes.

"E-Error..." The shy monster whimpered out, becoming increasingly embarrassed with how his body was reacting to such simple touches. "S-Stop... N-Not here..." He lowered his voice some, really hoping that none of the residents of the AU were watching them. He didn't like that idea, yet... The thought made his magic flare subtly.

Error knew why his little artist wanted to stop, without a soul Ink never had really experience heat or an genuine sexual desire. He understood that this was completely new to him and well, they were in a living AU. However, he also noticed how Ink' magic reacted~

Chuckling, he kissed their little's cheek, but made no move to open a portal just yet. "I bet you're curious~  Wondering what it would feel like to have everyone see that you're mine~" He growled hotly in Ink's ear, slowly moving his hands up from their hips.

Ink whined, his magic flaring up again. W-Why was his magic acting up? W-Was this his k-kink!? Oh Creators... That would be bad... He knew that the other would at the very least tease him about it.

The ex-destroyer groaned under his breath, his own magic beginning to act out. Man, he wanted to continue touching his Kiki's body. He loved how it felt and how it reacted against his cold hands.

"Ru-Ruru~" The nervous monster whined to the other, his legs feeling weak and almost buckling underneath him.

Error finally removed his hands and picked his lover up. He had a deep yellow blush, but a confident smirk that was plastered on his face. A smirk that made Ink melt into his lover's arms.

The two were soon in their home, but the mood was still there... Maybe not too much against what Ink was hoping for. However, he was unsure how much Error really wanted to continue and how much he was ready for.

Tenderly, the ex-destroyer kissed his Kiki, bringing them to the artist's room. He could tell that the Creator was nervous, which made sense. He was also unsure if they were ready for this and he did just start touching them... So, he won't do anything till he does get an explicit go ahead.

"Don't worry~ I won't do anything yet~" He cooed lowly.

The small skeleton blushed, but nodded slowly. He was both happy and a bit disappointed at this outcome. Yet, he was grateful that Error had stopped nonetheless.

Quietly, he curled into his lover, closing his eyes to fall asleep. Maybe that would help get rid of the heat that's swimming around his body...