Muffet Lingerie

The rest of the day's plans went out the window. The pair spent the rest of the day exploring the old AU, and enjoying what it had to offer.

The AU was very sweet, many of the people being charming and kind, specially the Sans and Papyrus who were rather happy to welcome them. The food at the Grillby's was also very delicious. It wasn't a "grease hole" like the other Grillby's. It was more of a nice restaurant with a bar. They also had servers and other chefs so it wasn't just Grillby working there alone.

The place was just wonderful in Ink's opinion! He couldn't believe he hadn't been there before! Or at least gave it a quick look around! Yet, they had to stop at the local Inn as Error kept buying gifts for his creative monster.

It was embarrassing and flattering at the same time, despite that most of the stuff was probably never gonna be worn, used, played, or slept with. Seriously, Error bought small things like cute little stuff animals to big things like fancy looking jewelry and dresses! He wasn't even letting the Creator pay for the meals they were having!

Error chuckled some as he noticed how pouty Ink was being. He guessed he was going a little overboard on the gifts, but he was told and shown that's how you show someone you really care about them!

Ink sighed and carefully pushed the things around before picking up one of the dresses with some matching jewelry.

It was a beautiful dress that was black at the top that faded into a purple pink that faded to a pale pink-near white color. It was very beautiful that had a black belt to go with it. It was also paired some nice ears and a necklace that Ink felt went well with it.

The glitch just watched as his Creator looked at the dress and jewelry, examining the outfit against their body. It looked nice and the outfit seemed to suit him some, but he wasn't very sure about it all.

"Why not wear it tonight as we check out the Mettaton of this world." He hummed out.

Ink jolted some and blushed brightly before giving a shy smile and nodded. Maybe that wouldn't be too bad. It could be a friendly little thing, just a small thing.

A few hours passed in the hotel room, Ink just staying in there to prepare. Not physically for most of the time, just mentally. He was very nervous since this was the first time they actually went on a date, date... He knew it was, even if Error didn't explicitly say it. Meanwhile, the glitch had gone out to buy himself some nice clothes since he only bought Ink things.

Taking a deep breath, Ink left the hotel room to explore some of the clothes shops. One of the shops he entered was a little more on the adult side of clothes.

The shop owner was the spider monster. She seemed very happy to help Ink throughout the room, showing him some lacy lingerie. She was gushing about how lovely it was to have such a petite, feminine skeleton in her shop, as well as about how handsome Ink's partner was.

Confused, the Creator asked her what she meant. She giggled loudly, grinning with her surprisingly dull spider teeth.

"You know who I mean~" She cooed out sweetly, picking out several matching pairs of lingerie. "The handsome Sugary Daddy who bought you all the pretty clothes?" She hummed out, giggling at the bright, embarrassed face of her customer.

It was the talk of the town honestly. Everyone was talking about how possessive the little thing's Daddy seemed to be. Yet, never once had anyone seen him yell or hurt the little thing, the opposite in fact! It seemed that he was trying to get the little thing's attention with all the clothes, jewels, and stuff animals! It was cute to Muffet!

Humming some, she carefully put the lingerie in front of the clothed monster, who seemed more focused on trying to correct her than the fact she was measuring him.

With a purring smile, she asked for the other to strip and summon a female body. This caused Ink to refocus, stuttering up a storm before he said no. Quickly, her smile turned to a frown and she repeated herself, her voice darkening some. Who knew that Love Muffet would get to be more demanding than any other Muffet that Ink had met.

Sighing softly, he squeaked out if he could have some privacy. If he was gonna strip like that, then he wanted to do it where no one was gonna watch him.

The spider monster gave a chirpy noise, happily showing him to a dressing room. She did allow a few certain people to try on certain clothes items.

When Ink came out, he only had on his spandex boxers, which clung to his formed female body. Muffet didn't seem to mind it, most likely because they were actually being strained against his ass. The female spider gave a giggle as she gave the skeleton's ass a firm grab. It was big and firm, but her touch had caused him to jump away, making him turn towards her with a bright face.

"W-What was that for?" He cried out some, rubbing his ass.

She just giggled and did his measurements with minimal touching, she didn't want his Sugar Daddy to get too upset with her. You'd honestly be surprised by how many Sugar Daddies and Mommies were possessive of their Sugar Babies.

"Small chest, but big ass~ Your Sugar Daddy is gonna love this!" She chirped out before letting her client get changed again. "Now, since you're a first timer, I'm gonna offer you a 30% discount." She hummed, smiling happily with her eyes closed. Ink kept his face straight as he pulled on his shirt. "Thirty G for five pairs of lingerie and a little cute night gown~" The woman chirped out, her voice growing faint as she walked away some.

This caused Ink to leave the changing room fast. Only thirty for six things?! From a Muffet? That had to be a steal! No, that was a steal!

"S-Sure!" He called out, easily pulling the G from his pockets. He had over estimated how much he was gonna spend.

The spider monster giggled some, happily taking the money. "The items will be ready in an hour, so come back by then!" She hummed out, already having her spiders move to work. "You do give me creative liberty right?" She and her spiders paused for a moment.

Ink nodded quickly, not only did he not know how to make such decision on clothing, he didn't want her to jack up her price. With that, she smiled at him and began to work her spiders, choosing a few odd colored threads.

The Creator shook his head. It wasn't his problem, except that he had an hour to wait... Maybe he should explore more of the world?