Bonus Chapter: Afterdeath

This will have a sex scene. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

                                          ~SR

Geno grunted as he slowly began to wake up. The first thing he noticed, even in his blurry haze, was that he wasn't wearing his red scarf. Ever since he began to sleep alone again, he had to wear the scarf to keep the nightmares at bay. Yet, as he woke up more, he realized he felt good. Like he had a legitimate good sleep. He hadn't had a sleep like that since Reaper was locked away.

Shifting some, he attempted to get out of bed, except something kept him to the bed. He grunted again as he shifted so he could turn himself over. What he saw made him tense with a wide eye.

Holding him to the bed was Reaper, a very wide awake and smirking, Reaper.

"R-Reaper!" He cried out, attempting to pull away from the God.

The taller Sans smirked more, his grip on his feisty Geno tightening. He now had him; he had his beautiful soul~ He won't let them leave his grasp. He won't give them any time to leave him!

"Hi~" He cooed in a lowly, his hands slowly trailing down Geno's body.

A blush softly burned Geno's cheeks before he scowled and swatted at the God's hands. Huffing some, he climbed on top of Reaper, pinning the God's hands by his head.

"How am I here? I didn't fall asleep here." He snapped roughly.

The dark God chuckled, his body heating up at the sight of his angry lover. It had been so long since they last done anything~ Even before he was locked away, they hadn't done anything. It was so sad~

"I want you~ Why shouldn't I have you~" His tone was lustful, his tongue darting out to lick his lips, empathizing his lust.

Reaper saw his half-dead soul shiver, their grip loosening before tightening again. Oh, how beautiful~ It seemed he wasn't the only one suffering from the lack of the sex~

"Y-You need h-help at the moment..." Geno shifted his position on top of Reaper, his body flaring up. He gritted his teeth some as he began to remember all the sex positions that the two of them could do like this... Of what Reaper can make him do...

"I do~" He purred happily, licking his lips again. Teasing his lover, he bucked his hips up.

Geno's legs twitched, tightening around Reaper's midsections, his breathing hitching.

"S-Stop that." He growled. "I don't want that!" He snapped.

Reaper quirked an eyebrow before the two's positions were switched. Geno's eyes widen in surprise as he felt Reaper's arms slip from his grasp and his wrists being grabbed. He stared up at his lover, watching as that lust grew in their eyes. Subconsciously, he tightened his legs around the bigger skeleton's hips.

"You really think you can fool me~" The God teased, grinding his erection into his beloved soul. Geno grunted at the feeling, glaring heavily. "I know you want me~ I know you crave me~" Reaper didn't do physically stimulate Geno's body more than he already was, yet the half-dead soul summoned the God's favorite body.

The pale glitch's eye widen as his tight night shirt ripped when his chest was summoned and how his shorts rise up. He scowled as he looked up at the one who had caused this problem. His body still knew what Reaper liked and what Reaper wanted. He then flinched as he suddenly felt Reaper using his power to hurt him. It felt...

"D-Don't do that." He hissed weakly. "You know I don't like that."

Reaper laughed a little, grinning now. He pulled his hands away from the now bound monster. Of course, it did help that they were wearing some very beautiful cuffs~