Timelapse

After the duo were locked in the AU, there was a treaty in place. Neither side wanted to risk getting desperate enough to freeing the two Gods. They knew those two wouldn't be on any side expect for their lovers and even then, no one would be safe.

Dream, Nightmare, and Cross had all decided to go to a faraway AU, a college AU if Ink remembered correctly. The reason the three went there was to get better at reading people. Because of the twins' affinity with emotions, they've always relied on that, but because of recent events, they wanted to see what more they could learn. Cross was just going with them because he doesn't like leaving Nightmare's side and he also wanted to learn something more. Ink couldn't remember what.

Blue and Dust decided to train together, so Blue was learning how to defend himself a lot faster and better, though his brother disapproved of this. Horror and Killer had decided to basically take Lust as their new partner, though instead of just having sex with him, they're babying him almost. Ink found that rather cute.

While everyone relaxed and learned more about themselves or their villainous counterparts, Ink kept working. He didn't want to do much other than work. Anyone could see he was depressed and upset. The love of his life literally said that he killed because of him! Their blood was also on Ink's hands.

A couple of years passed by in a blur for almost everyone. Ink was beyond exhausted, sleeping only for a few hours every month and eating anything that would give him energy to continue onward. Reaper and Error had gotten into a dull and boring routine, nothing really changed but at least there was no loops. Everyone else was happy and in love, with Dust and Blue finally being a couple! It was also the time that the twins and Cross came back.

The twins had apparently become good therapists in the College AU, letting the RESET take over so they could learn more and faster without wasting time outside the AU. It also came to the other Sanses attention that the AU was in a strange fluxing zone where time was different in the AU than out. It was... Odd.

"I'll look into that..." Ink muttered, swaying on his feet.

The twins and Cross looked at each other before Dream forced his old friend to fall asleep. No one said anything, just letting the two Guardians do as they please. Soon, they were telling everyone a new plan. A plan that could at the very least help stabilize the two trapped Gods.