Cold

Error softly groaned as he slowly woke up from his sleep. His head softly was pounding. It was more of an annoyance than painful, but he couldn't blame it. He did drink hardcore whiskey.

Shifting some, the glitch rolled onto his stomach, carefully laying his head onto his arms. He vaguely felt his old jacket, smelling it's newly clean scent of a variety of flowers and some odd spices. It was a calming scent.

He honestly wasn't used to it being clean nor smelling so sweetly... It smelled so much like Ink... All it needed was a hint of coffee. The little God drank that stuff far too much for it to be good.

Still, the ex-Destroyer softly buried his head into his arms. Even if it wasn't perfect, it still smelled like his sweet Creator. His naïve Creator.

Suddenly, some weight pressed onto the glitch's back. Before he could growl and throw who've was on him off, the familiar scent of coffee filled his nose.

Sluggishly, he tilted his head to the side, cracking one eye open.

True to the scent, it was his Creator. Their cheeks were still dusted with that beautiful blush of theirs, wearing their old clothes again as well. 

Ink looked so peaceful laying on him. Maybe they were sleeping on the same bed and when Error had rolled over, so had Ink?

No, Error mentally shook the thought away. Even buzzed, he wouldn't sleep in the same bed with Ink... Not yet anyway.

"Ruuruu..." The innocent monster murmured out, shifting some to carefully kiss said monster's neck. "You're waarm..."

The taller God chuckled, carefully grabbing the other's gloved hand. The chuckle quickly died, his softly growing grin falling instantly.

The small skeleton was freezing.

Carefully, the dark monster pulled Ink back onto the bed, causing them to whine. Begrudgingly, the Creator opened their eyes, pouting some.

The pout though shifted when they saw the concerned look of the other. It was then that they had noticed that their friend was carefully touching their body.

"Er-"

"Why are you cold?" Error's eyes narrowed some in confusion. They both walked back to the hotel since teleporting even buzzed was gonna be a disaster. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember what would cause Ink to become so cold.

The Creator blinked some, opening their mouth to say they didn't know when they winced and closed their eyes. A pounding drum was forming in their skull.

"Owwie...." Ink whispered, moving his cold phalanges to his forehead. The cold fingers actually helped, but it didn't remove the wince he had on his face.

The glitch frowned some, leaving the other on the bed alone for a moment. He remembered going to a store after dropping Ink off. Guess, he never changed into something else when he got back.

Looking through the new bag, he quickly found the painkillers and an unopen bottle of grape flavored water. Grabbing both items, he went back to his little skeleton that had moved from laying on their back to trying to curl up in pain.

Sighing some, Error set the bottles down and carefully helped Ink up and moved him to the bathroom. It was the right thing to do, because not a moment later Ink was hunched over the toilet, coughing and gagging as he threw up most of his dinner.

The ex-Destroyer stayed by his side, gently rubbing his back.

"Next time, I'm stopping you at three." The sober monster whispered, getting a whimper in agreement.

Ink, unlike Error, hadn't really drank all that much alcohol. He didn't have the time to do so! Error on the other had, did. He sometimes would fight Ink drunk, blurting out random things that never really made sense to the little skeleton.

The glitch softly kissed the smaller's now sweaty skull, still rubbing their back. Despite that they should be having a small fever, or having a normal temperature, the Creator still felt cold.

Before he could ask why the other was so cold, though, the thought of monster shakily climbed to their feet, flushing the toilet.

Error helped them to the sink where they quickly rinsed out their mouth. They just felt awful. If this is what they're gonna feel like every time they get drunk, they rather not do it.

The helpful skeleton had them sit on the edge of their bed handing the other two small pills and an open bottle of pale purple liquid. Both were taken quickly, the pills being swallowed swiftly with the purple liquid flowing down the short skeleton's throat.

While they were taking their pills, the dark monster went through the clothes that he had bought Ink. Quickly, he found a pair of fluff and warm night shirt and pants. The clothes were cute and looked  a bit crazy, it's theme looking like a patchwork of random fabrics. He thought it would fit Ink's personality or the very least keep him warm.

Quietly, he went back to the other, showing them the outfit.

Ink weakly gripped the clothing, feeling the softness. A soft, tired smile formed on his lips before he looked up to the other, his blush becoming darker.

"Can I?" They whispered softly, their yellow and blue eyes holding an odd calmness to them.

Biting his lips, the small nodded softly. He wasn't wearing any of those lingerie that this AU's Muffet had made, he was too shy to. So, he didn't have to worry about his friend getting the wrong idea too fast.

A tender pair of lips were pressed against the other's, rough hands delicately rubbing their glowing cheeks.

"It's okay, I'll be fast with it." Murmured the sweet Destroyer, their yellow smile being small and genuine.

The fair monster nodded, relaxing at their words. He knew Error wouldn't lie to him, besides he felt too awful to move to change anyway.