Jealousy

"Really? That happened?" A random Sans cried out, laughing at the story that Ink had just told him.

The Creator smiled brightly, laughing some as he nodded.

"Yeah, Dream had to bail him out!" More laughter from the random Sans.

The short Sans had been going to an old AU, a Surface AU, for a while now. He just wanted a place to relax in for a moment without turning around and seeing Error. Yeah, Error for some reason was trying to follow him. It was creepy and unnerving and it made Ink feel as if he was doing something wrong.

Their laughter slowly calmed down and the two continued to talk about their lives and whatever else popped into their heads. Soon, though, the two had to part ways. Ink stayed at the small diner that they had met for a little longer, just sipping his milkshake before paying and leaving. He had gotten his few hours of calm relaxation and he needed to go home and spend time with Error.

When the Creator had gotten to his home, no one was there. It was quiet and dark, it seemed as if Error hadn't been there for hours. Which was odd since he was always there, it didn't hurt that his only friends seemed to be Ink and Blue.

Humming some, the artist looked into the fridge and cabniets, only to find they were out of basic foods. This made him smile a little as he realized that the glitch was only out of the house for food shopping. It made sense seeing as they hadn't gone shopping for a long while.

"Maybe next time I should go with him." He mumbled some, tapping his chin.

"Why not help him bring it all in?" Came that deep voice that caused a few good shivers to leave Ink.

The dark skeleton had a strained smile, but the shorter skeleton thought it was because he was literally carrying so many heavy bags. The artist rushed forward, grabbing a good half of them before rushing to the kitchen the fastest he could.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going shopping, I could've come with." The pale monster softly scolded as he began to put the food away.

The glitch hummed and nodded, saying nothing. Something was on his mind, that much was quickly made clear to the Creator.

Turning to face his opposite, he tilted his head some.

"Ruru? Is something wrong?" Ink took a few steps forward, very much confused on the silent treatment.

Error snapped out of whatever he was thinking and quickly gave his boyfriend a sweet kiss and a rare gentle smile.

"Just thinking on what to make for you." He cooed out happily, causing a blush to appear on the other.

"W-Why don't I cook? Yo-You're always cooking." He muttered with a soft pout.

Error chuckled that knee trembling chuckle, gently pulling his little artist close to him. He held this loving and demanding look that just drowned Ink in an odd, wonderful way.

"You're working so hard and long hours, you deserve a break when you get home~ Besides, we both know you can't cook." He held a teasing tone at the end, making the smaller monster whine in a disagreement, but pout in defeat. The glitch softly laughed at that reaction, kissing the top of smaller's head. He really loved them.

"Th-Then get a job i-in an AU... I don't like t-the idea of you b-being here all alone everyday." Ink demanded, that pout still on their lips. That was the honest truth, Ink didn't like Error being in the big house all alone, he knows that his lover needs other people to talk to and spend time with. Its the smart and reasonable thing to do!

The glitch frowned some, giving a confused look. Sure, he was alone with his thoughts most days, but that wasn't a bad thing... The voices know far more than him. Like how they knew Ink was spending time with someone else. Someone he didn't know.

"W-What I mean is, you need more people to talk to than just me or Blue! L-Like, you can hang out with Reaper if you want, o-or maybe Nightmare?" Ink gave a slight questioning look at the last bit, but quickly shrugged it off. "I just don't like the idea of you listening to those voices all the time... They made you do so many bad things and... I don't want to loose you to them..." Ink's voice slowly begun to soften till the end where it was just a soft whisper and he couldn't meet Error's eyes.

The ex-Destroyer sighed softly, kissing his little lover's lips. He'll see what he could do. Maybe Reaper could help him actually...