Cuddles

Error gently stroked Ink's cheek as he slept.

The Creator had been sleeping for many days now, but he didn't mind. He could wait years for his friend to regain consciousness. All that mattered at the moment was that Ink was safe and under his care.

The soulless monster shifted in his sleep some, turning towards the cool hand that was on their warm cheek. Ink was sporting a new fever for the past few days.

The ex-Destroyer nuzzled his friend some, smiling softly. He really liked being near them. It gave them a nice, comforting feeling.

Ink shifted again, groaning quietly. He was starting to wake up.

The first thing that he noticed when he was waking up, was that he felt very warm. It wasn't a fun feeling. The next thing he noticed was the feeling of someone pressing their head onto his small chest.

With effort, the small skeleton opened his a bit to see Error laying his head on his chest. Yet, he was greeted with a warm, sweetly smile.

Gently, the dark skeleton rubbed his head against Ink's chest, the smiling growing some before he looked up to the other. Ink's eyes weren't open wide enough to alert him that he was awake, so Error lifted his head up some before tenderly kissing the other's head.

"So cute." He hummed in his deep voice, his hands moving to cup the smaller's face.

His hands were sweet and cold, naturally making the Creator lean into them. They felt comforting as well, easing the sick skeleton to a drowsy state.

"Erry?" He whispered out, his voice sounding hoarse.

At the the sound of his nickname, his hands left the other, a soft hum being an answer.

"Erry..." Ink sniffled, opening his eyes a bit more. He wanted to feel him hold his face again, it felt nice. "C-Cuddle..." He looked up to the other with dullish, weak eyes.

The glitch's face turned a soft shade of yellow, he having to clear his throat a bit before he nodded.

"O-Okay." He gave a weak smile, the blush turning a bit brighter as he took off his thick jacket and old sneakers.

Carefully, he moved Ink over some before joining him under the blankets. Instantly the tiny skeleton latched onto him, pressing their skull into his cold neck.

Error chuckled, a quiet smile forming on his lips as his blush died down. How can his friend be this cute? How can they do things like this and just be so cute?

Ignoring those thoughts, he wrapped his arms around the other's waist and kept them close. He sometimes would gently stroke or pet the top of the other's pelvis bone.

A soft shiver was often the response to those touches, but Ink didn't say anything about it. It was relaxing in a way, so hit was softly welcomed.

It wasn't long before the sick skeleton was back to sleeping. Error quietly chuckled to himself before he snuggled closer to his friend. Smiling some, he fell asleep as well.