Date Night

Ink bit his lip as he looked over the third AU's codes. Nothing was out of order, the codes were surprisingly stronger and had even upgraded in a way Ink never could accomplish. The code was safe and the AU was stable and possibly wouldn't need any attention for a good month or two.

This was the third world like that. The third world done by Error and Cross.

Warm arms wrapped around the tiny skeleton's waist, a soft kiss pressed into their skull.

"Come on, please relax. The AUs are fine, they're still standing." Error whispered, burying his head into Ink's neck. He really wanted the other to try and relax more, to spend more time with him instead of constantly checking on the AUs.

The pale skeleton sighed softly, his sore body relaxing into the other's. Honestly, he should've known better. Staying at the house, even going to their favorite AUs, would be boring for someone like Error. Which was sad in a way, cause Ink was hoping that Error would make some friends there.

"Can we... Have a night to ourselves?" The artist wondered aloud, blushing as he said it.

The glitch blinked a little before smiling brightly. This was what he had wanted!

"Of course! Why don't we have dinner at UnderLove restuarant?" He smiled happily, eager to have day alone with Ink.

The Creator blushed, nodding. An official date night would wonderful, specially when he doesn't remember the last time they went on a date! A relaxing date that can end with them either cuddling on the couch with a movie or just sleeping in each other's arms.

"Y-Yeah... A-And a movie a-afterward?" He asked, his tone was hopeful.

The darker skeleton kissed the other's head, purring some. Of course he'd happily watch any movie that Ink wants. Besides, the movies the shorter one picks our are usually very interesting.

Ink grinned happily, giggling some. He couldn't wait! They were going on an actual, official date! Just the thought alone was enough to get him all happy and just want to jump around! He cuddled close to Error, purring some.

The ex-Destroyer chuckled some, picking his beloved up and heading back to the house to get ready.

Some hours had passed and the two were soon in UnderLove. They were seated at their first table and served quickly. There wasn't much to talk about, but Error for once held the conversation. He talked a lot on how helpful Cross was and how painful it was to be so delicate with the coding. He's more used to roughly yanking and throwing his strings around, not giving a damn if he destroys something. Of course, this was mainly because he was destroying the AU so it didn't matter what he did.

Ink laughed a little at the small joke Error was able to slip in. He grinned widely, chuckling along. There dinner was soon done and they were back at their home on the couch. The movie they had decided on wasn't very action packed as they had wanted.

"Boring! Why so boring..." Ink whined, pouting heavily. "I want some action..." He whined more, slouching on the couch some.

The dark skeleton blinked a little at the statement before smirking a little. Quickly, he pulled his beloved artist onto his lap, smirking a little. The Creator squeaked at suddenly being moved, but he was quick to blush darkly.

"R-Ruru?" The artist whispered, going shy.

The ex-destroyer snickered some, bringing his Kiki close. "Giving you some action~" He cooed before basically shoving his tongue down the other's throat.

Ink yelped at first before relaxing and happily returning the favor. The movie behind them instantly became nothing but background noise as all they could focus on was each other. They clung to each other, wanting the kiss to never end. Of course, the need for air had to come up, so they finally pulled away. The two panted for a moment, putting their heads together with a soft smile.

"Do you... Do you want to go further?" The pale monster whispered, a nervous tone to his voice. "Y-You don't have to!"

"It's alright~ I don't mind as long as it's you~" The glitch purred, shifting to a standing. "Let's go to your room now~" He smirked.

Ink blushed darkly, burying his head into Error's neck. This was going to be... a good ending for date night.