Teasing

After Error had found Ink reading that book, he had... changed a little. It wasn't completely obvious to their friends, but it was to the timid artist.

Error had begun to grab Ink's hips, squeezing them some. Because they were sensitive, Ink usually had to cover his mouth and turn away as to not make a sound. The dark skeleton had also begun to use his deeper voice a lot more often, which cause Ink to blush and stutter a lot.

After a while of this, Ink had a enough and talked with Lu about it. The very sexually active monster laughed at what he was hearing, it was wonderful!

"My Asgore!" He cried out, smiling brightly. "Just tease him back! Find something that you do that gets him riled! Like how his touch on your hips or his voice get you weak~"

The artist's face quickly became a beautiful rainbow color, but he did do as the Sans had advised.

Apparently, Error really liked it when Ink would press his body against his when they hug. The ex-destroyer also really liked it when Ink showed a bit of his body. Nothing really sexual, just showing more of his body than he usually does. So... That was all that Ink could really find out without doing... getting too sexual.

After finding those things out, Ink had been doing pressing against Error's body a lot more, kissing him deeper and wearing more showy clothes. This only caused Error's teasing to increase and then it just became a game between the two, to see who would "crack" first.

The glitch was surprised when Ink had started to tease him, but it made him happy. Of course he had to tease the other more. He couldn't help it! Seeing that desperate, pleading look on his lover's face~ Seeing that teasing, smirking looking when they had gotten him even slightly riled up! Error knew that in the long run he would "crack" first and he loved knowing that~ It was just exciting! Seeing what his little Kiki would do to make him break~

"Damn, what's with the perverted look?" Reaper's voice sounded from in front of the glitch, bringing him back to reality.

At the moment, he and Reaper were having a friendly day out together. Reaper knows what Error is, what his real emotions about Ink were. Yet, he kept them quiet, saying nothing about them, even after plenty of bloodshed and deaths have happened. If anything, Error was beginning to think that Reaper was like him and just using his title as the God of Death as an excuse.

Chuckling a little, the dark skeleton smirked.

"Me and Kiki are currently having trying to break the other~" Now, if anyone overheard this, they probably would've assumed that he and Ink were in some sort of twisted relationship. Yet, the pervert that Reaper was, he knew instantly what that meant and snickered under his breath. "I know I'm going to break first, but it's the thought of what is going to break me~ I'm sure he's getting more creative tips from Lust." The glitch rolled his eyes at mentioning the other Sans, but he was fine with him. The Sans seemed to understand who the Creator belonged to.

Reaper snickered and chuckled more, smirking a little. It is an exciting thought~ How could it not be?

"How long do you think you can last?" The God hummed out, leaning back some.

The ex-destroyer laughed some, grinning widely. "Soon~" He cooed happily.

The two of them laughed some, perverted looks on their faces. If their lovers could see them, they probably would've scowled them for having such looks. Which only would make them think more perverted thoughts.

The two of them spent some more hours talking with each other, mostly talking about the little things that either got them riled up or what got their little love's riled up. It was amazing and Reaper actually had a few suggestions for when the two of them do have sex. Those suggestions were mostly kinky, but Error could easily change them to match his Kiki's personality.

After that, the two parted way. They both wanted to see their loves, they missed them.