Kai

This oneshot mentions abuse .

~~~~~~~

I watched Kai smoothly dance onstage to his new song .  The backup dancers perfectly in sync with him . The smile on my face fake when he turned and winked towards me .

His body moved like waves in the sea.

He practiced for months and months to prepare for this comeback and was extremely excited about his new song .

I was excited too until he started getting frustrated and extremely angry . He would get angry about messing up his choreography or the fact that his vocals weren't on point even though I tried to reassure him that he sounded perfect.

Kai would scream and break items around the house all day . Our two year old son always complaining about his ears hurting .

I had to get on my hands and knees and pick up glass for hours . Kai would purposefully walk around barefoot to make sure I picked up all the glass . If he stepped on anything sharp no telling what would happen to me.

Kai only became like this when he was stressed or trying to hide something. Last time he did this was when he was cheating on me with his ex Jennie .

I forgave him then , but now I couldn't .

As he was sleep in our bed , I packed my son and I 's bags  . I quietly went outside and started the car so it would warm since the temperature outside was freezing .

While my son slept,  I snuck him outside and buckled him into his car seat . I ran inside making sure not to make any noise and grabbed our bags .

Once I got into the car I sped off into the night making sure he wasn't following me.

I drove for hours until I got to my mom's house in Busan . We weren't originally from here , but she got a home here in Busan just incase i missed her , so I wouldn't have to fly all the way to America .

She was already standing in the window waiting since I had called her on the way. I grabbed my son out of his car seat . He was still asleep and I grabbed the bags .

I handed her Kaisten and the bags before going to the car and parking it behind the house so he couldn't find it if he happened to pass by .

2 years later.............

Kai had tried to reach out to me several times through our couple years staying here . I was still cautious of going places with our son , so I left him at home while I handled business .

My mom let us stay at her house and helped watch Kaisten (two years old son's name ) while I went out and found a job .

Today , would be my first day as a school teacher for high school students . My twenty fourth birthday is right around the corner and I was extremely excited . I had enough money to move Kaisten and I out of my mothers house . She was incredibly welcoming and nice , but I wanted to be independent.

I walked into the building , heading to my classroom . It was only 6 in the morning , but I had to make sure I had all my lesson plans right .

While I was writing my name on the board I felt as if someone was watching me .

I abruptly turned around and gasped while dropping the marker .

A black silhouette sat in the back of the class with their legs crossed .

"Miss me wifey ".