Taeyang (Sf9)

Are my stories kind of repetitive? I'm sorry if they are

I'm sorry if they are .
I've been in a really dark headspace .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" He's been beating you again .
Hasn't he , y/n " ?

" Sheila please .
Can we stop talking about this ? "
I sighed sadly , going into her kitchen .

" no we can't .
I'm your sister & if I was to sit around while this man put his hands on you I'd be a fucked up individual my damn self  . You never come over to see me & as of today ,  you've been staying with me for going on 4 fucking days now. "

" what's going on , y/n " ? 
She continued .
I looked into her big brown eyes & soon regretted it . Her eyes showed sadness & a hint of worry .

" He put me out .
He said that I'm on punishment for talking back to him again . I had nowhere to stay , so I came here ".

" You are a grown ass woman , y/n .
Don't let this asshole of a man run all over you . "

" all I have is him , Sheila ".
I ran my hand down my face , sipping slowly from my cup of tea .

" No you don't !!
His narcissistic ass has put this narrative into your head that you're alone . You've never been alone y/n because if you were you wouldn't be staying here with me right now ".
Sheila shouted from the other side of the table .

I placed my head in my hands & sobbed .

My family had been trying for 3 years now to get me away from Taeyang .

I would go back to him each time , but this time I wouldn't do it ... I couldn't do it .

My family was tired of seeing me go back & forth to a man who'd beat me senseless everyday for no reason .

Sheila wrapped her arms around me & hugged me tightly . I cried into her shoulder , wrapping my arms around her as well .

The phone next to me started ringing wildly . I knew it was him . He had called over & over again for the past few days even though he was the one who told me to leave .

He treated me as if I was his property & he definitely wasn't going to let me go this easy.

Sheila snatched my phone from the table & answered the call , putting it on speaker phone .

" Y/n my love ... "
he laughed , before continuing .

" come on home , darling .
You won't survive too long out there in the real world .
It's scary , isn't it " ?

" no it's not scary .
She's perfectly fine & has an amazing family surrounding her . Her number will be changed & you won't talk to her ever again , Taeyang .
Goodbye ".

Sheila replied , ending the call & throwing the phone against the kitchen wall causing it to smash .

The phone was given to me by Taeyang . He could see everything I'd do on the now cracked device .

" go upstairs & go to sleep .
You'll be okay from now on , y/n ".
I hugged her once more before making my way upstairs to the guest room .

I closed the door behind me & entered the huge bathroom .

A shower would be a really good way for me to relive my stress right now .

I let the hot water run down my cold body .

The smell of strawberry body wash spread throughout the air .

I only finished showering after seeing that my fingers were pruning .

I was too tired to put on my pajamas & just snuggled into the covers of my bed butt ass naked , missing the lustful eyes watching me from the bedroom window  .