Soobin

I'm tryna eat eat eat eat

I'm tryna eat eat eat eat . I'm tryna feast feast feast feast . 💃🏾💃🏾

I got the list of seasonings off google lordddddd😭

This was something quick that I thought of out of nowhere .

Who's your bias in TXT ? Mines Yeonjun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Come on so I can teach you how to make some bomb ass chicken ". I shouted from the staircase . Soobin followed behind me with a pout on his face . He had been cooped up in our room all day playing the PlayStation & I wasn't having it .

I had already applied the different seasonings to the drumsticks making me do a happy dance .
I could already taste the chicken .

Garlic powder
Chili powder
Cumin (what's that?👀)
Dried thyme
Ground mustard
Dried basil
Ground pepper
Red pepper flakes
Sea salt
Paprika
Brown sugar

Soobin watched me with a bored look on his face , causing me to laugh . I got the stove started with the grease in the skillet - backing up a little since the grease be popping
(that grease stings like hell) .

" Now , you can put the chicken in the skillet ".
I leaned against the counter , watching him pick up the chicken . I stood back , hurriedly putting on an apron in case grease popped over where I was standing .

He slowly placed the chicken in , jumping back from the grease popping him . I bent over laughing at his shocked face .

" I can't believe you have me doing this . I don't even see how you do this ".
Soobin whined .

I helped him place the rest of the chicken in the skillet & gave him a quick kiss on the cheek , sending him back up to play his game . He left excitedly , running the whole way back up the steps .

I called him back down the stairs when the chicken was finished cooking . We ate in silence before I decided to speak up .

" Adult ass nigga scared of chicken".