Christian Yu

This one shot is based off the movie I just watched..Malcolm & Marie.

It's not exactly the same at all , but it has the same conflict .

Lead Characters - Christian & Marie

££¥¥£€£¥¥££¥¥££¥¥£££¥¥£¥¥¥££¥€£¥¥££¥£

The couple had been arguing ever since they got back from the movie premiere . The constant yelling echoing from one room to another . Now , they were sitting across from each other ..staring each other down . Marie on the bed & Christian standing by the door.

" Why didn't you just thank me ? Why couldn't you just thank me for being your wife ? Thank me for being there when you needed me. All I wanted to hear was a thank you Christian  - just so I could feel fucking appreciated ".

Christian placed his head in his hands , sighing to himself . Marie had tears built in her eyes . Her husband had made a whole movie based on her life , but hadn't thanked her once . She wanted a thank you for the inspiration she gave . If she hadn't lived through all the bullshit she did then he wouldn't have had one of the best movies in the world .

"You didn't thank me . You thanked the whore that played me though . You slept with her , too. Didn't you ?"

" No I didn't fucking sleep with her Marie , Goddamit all you do is nag & nag . I thanked you Marie . I thanked you when I fucked you before we left . Shut the fuck up & quit badgering me about this bullshit ."! Christian screamed .

Before Marie could utter a word , Christian had made his way to the bed . He grabbed Marie's long legs and kissed her inner thighs, whispering i love you's over & over again .

Marie looked at him in disgust , he always thought sex was the answer to an argument . She laid back on the bed in the fluffy covers . Christian had pulled her panties down her legs , kissing her pussy lips ever so softly.

Marie tried not to moan , but the temptation was getting to her . He sucked on her clit teasingly . Her hands running through his smooth hair , tugging on it harshly .

Her moans bounced off the walls , as he slid his tongue inside of her . Her body shuddered as his hands reached up and released her boobs out of the suffocating bra.

Marie let out a scream like moan as her climax took over her . As she calmed , his hands intertwined with hers .

"I love you , Marie ".

"I love you more , Christian ".