Jongho

I've been so down

I've been so down ...
My online bff ghosted me & now I'm alone once again .
It used to hurt being left alone , but after awhile it becomes pretty normal for me  .

⚠️ : Suicide
~~~~~~~~

" She was so young & had a whole life ahead of her . Her dad prostituted her for money & her mother emotionally abandoned her . She felt alone mentally & killing herself seemed to be the last resort. She left behind her boyfriend of 5 years & her best friend of 10 years ."
The investigator discussed with the other one .

"Her boyfriend is devastated & had to be put on suicide watch . We currently have five officers watching him at all times . Her best friend is also trying to keep him sane . "

~~~~~

1 day after death ...

" I don't know what I'll do without her ".
Jongho cried . His face was red & his eyes were bloodshot from all the crying he has done .

" Do you think she knew I loved her "?

" Of course, Jongho . She always talked about how grateful she was for you & how in love she was with you .
We were the only people she had, so it kind of feels like she had no other choice, but to keep us close ".

Jongho cried harder at that . He didn't want his girlfriend to feel forced into love either . Maybe going to his girlfriend's best friend for advice was a bad idea .

" I have to go talk to Y/N's mom , so I'll see you later . She just wants to know what happened . " Jongho didn't comment on what she said & instead walked her to the front door; bidding her a goodbye .

~~~~~
3 days later ....

The ambulance rushed to Jongho's house . They found his half dead body laying on the bathroom floor . The paramedics began CPR & continued it all the way to the hospital where he eventually woke up .

He cried as soon as he woke up .
He wanted to be with the love of his life again. He wanted to hold her , kiss her , make love to her once again & he couldn't do it .

He flinched as the door to his hospital room opened . Y/N's best friend ( Ryan) came into the room with a basket full of different types of chocolate .

" I don't know what to give people as waking up from suicide gifts ".
She said sarcastically trying to cheer him up .

" I wanted to be with her again ".
Jongho cried silently .
She sat down in a chair & looked at me with pity .

" I thought if I killed myself ...
I could be with her for an eternity. "

" Eternity is too long for her poor soul ".
Ryan replied .

I looked at her & seen that tears were slowly coming from her eyes .

" I think that the higher power gave her a new soul & took her damaged one away for repairs . There's no way she could have survive the afterlife with a soul as battered as her's .
You'll meet her again in the next life, Jongho.
She'll be just as beautiful , brave , & clumsy as she was before she died ".

" I hate to tell you this , but you'll have to move on . Live life & explore all the things that you know she'd want to see . Have babies & teach them that life gets tough , but never give up . Be happy because that's what she would've wanted ".

Ryan continued .

Jongho looked up at her & dried the tears from her eyes . He appreciated the fact that she was there for him considering the fact that she was married with a family of her own .

She slightly smiled at him & handed him the chocolates she brought .

" I think this will cheer you up a little bit . Every time you eat chocolate make sure to think of her. You get released tomorrow morning .
Get some rest ".
Ryan rubbed his shoulder & patted his head before leaving the cold room .

She hated being in hospitals . Too many people who were close to her spent their final moments in these very rooms .

~~~~~

As for Jongho , he fell straight asleep thinking of when he'll meet his lover again.