Song Kang

Just something quick that I came up with

Just something quick that I came up with . Go watch Nevertheless on Netflix starring his fine ass😩🥴

ag·o·ra·pho·bic

having an extreme or irrational fear of entering open or crowded places, of leaving one's own home, or of being in places from which escape is difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The files were nuzzled in the crease of my elbow as I knocked on my new client's door . I had been working as a social worker for over five years & loved my job dearly . The door opened slightly showing a young woman .

" Hi , you must be miss y/n . Come on in ".

I took off my shoes by the door & entered the living room where a man was sitting . He was rocking back & forth - his eye focused on the huge TV.

" Hi I'm jisoo & He's my uncle Song Kang . I need someone to watch over him since he's really struggling . He really needs help .
I unfortunately have to leave for a business trip , so I'm glad you could get here this early ".
She said , shaking my hand .

I turned around to ask her more questions about him & my mouth widened . She was gone & so was her bags that were sitting by the door . I watched out the window as her car zoomed from the house.

I scoffed .

" Hi , mr . Song . How are you doing " ?
He flinched .
He was just now noticing that another being was here with him . His eyes remained on me as he scooted farther away .

" I'm not here to hurt you .
I'm here to help you ".
I reassured .

He nodded his head , calming down a little bit . He got up from the couch quickly , heading towards me - only to walk right past me .

He hurriedly closed all the shades making sure no one could see inside .

" What's your name " ?
He asked .
He distracted his eyes with his fingers , refusing to look me in the eyes .

" I'm y/n , a certified social worker . I'm here to help you with your agoraphobia. I'll be staying here for a few days actually & then I'll be your social worker who comes over once in awhile "
I answered .

I noticed the side of his lips twitch from my answer .

He moved away from me & walked up the huge staircase , heading towards the bedrooms . I followed him until he turned towards me with dark eyes .

" Stay ".
He ordered.

I put my hands up in defense & backed away , walking into the kitchen . The fridge was filled with different varieties of foods . I quietly thanked Jisoo for not leaving grocery shopping to me .

" Why am I already so comfortable around you " ?
I jumped because of the deep voice . He was swinging his legs back & forth , sitting on the counter .

" Because I have a good spirit ".
He grimaced, shooting me a glare .

" No one in this world has a good spirit. Especially, the outsiders ". He replied .

" Why do you think that & who are the outsiders " ?
I asked , watching his anxious mannerisms .

" because those people on the outside are the devils . Their the reason why I can't go outside till this day ".

" Well let's change that ".

Over the next few months , I quickly noticed a change in Song Kang . He'd go into his backyard only if I held his hand & we even made a trip to the dollar tree down the street with each other .

" those people who hurt you before are never going to hurt you again ".

His glossy eyes stared into mine for the first time in a long time .

" Will you be there to protect me if they do " ?
He held out his pinky wanting me to promise him that I'd always be on his side .

" of course ".
I promised .

We kissed our pinkies and laughed .

Jisoo watched us with a huge smile on her face . It had been tiring for her 19 year old self to take care of her 27 year old uncle .

" What if we hadn't met " ?
I asked Song Kang .

A frown became present on his face as he rubbed his hands with mines .

" Then I would've never became this happy "