Lucas

Dr. Wong is Lucas's uncle incase y'all didn't get that🤌🏾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My appointment today didn't scare me like they usually did since I'd finally been given a new dentist.

My old dentist smelled like moth balls & teeth were rotting which was ironic because of the career he had.

I walked into the office , stopping at the receptionist, & signed myself in. I could hear the familiar drilling of the tools inside the tiny rooms .

I rubbed my sweaty palms onto my pants legs , hoping that my new dentist was better than the old one.

"Y/N , L/N " the receptionist 's voice bounced off the walls of the room .

I fixed my mask & followed her down the hallway.

She told me that he'd be here in a minute , then closed the door.

I laid back in the chair like I always do & stared up at the TV on the ceiling , playing Nemo.

"Good Afternoon. I'm Dr. Wong's nephew". I sat up , eyes widening .

I replied good afternoon to him , before he turned around fixing the equipment .

My eyes didn't miss the way he locked the door before he walked to the other side of the room.

I laid back again., sliding my mask down .

He leaned over me , turning on one of the machines.

I opened my mouth trying to look everywhere , but in his eyes.

He noticed my uncomfortableness & giggled .

"It seems that you don't have any activity going on in here ". Lucas said out of nowhere .

I furrowed my eyebrows , confused with what he was talking about .

He didn't say anything for the rest of the time as he whitened my teeth .

At the end of the appointment , he winked at me before leading me out of the appointment room.

I'm still confused with what he meant .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all know how dentist can see if you've been giving oral sex . That's what Lucas is saying . He's saying that she hasn't been doing anything.