Minho (Shinee)

Characters - Minho & Royalty Miller .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Royalty pulled into the school parking lot for a parent principal meeting . Her son was at home with his grandma , Royalty decided he shouldn't come since he couldn't sit still.

She walked into the principal's office & raised her eyebrow at the fine man in the chair . He had a tuxedo on & his hair was colored a light red .

" Hello Ms . Miller . Nice to meet you ". Minho stood up and towered over Royalty . She was way shorter than him .

"Hi . Nice to meet you too". Royalty sat down in the chair in-front of him & waited for him to speak .

About 30 minutes in , Royalty would've usually got bored , but this time she was in a trance . His voice had her obsessed. He loosened his tie and made the best eye contact . Royalty couldn't lie - her pussy was dripping.

" Ms . Miller , you seem distracted " Minho smirked , sitting back in his chair with his arms bent behind his head .

" Is it that obvious " ? Royalty sighed and Minho laughed . Royalty felt a rush of boldness and opened her legs knowing she had no underwear on with a short pencil skirt .

His eyes flickered down to her glistening pearl then flickered back up with a beaming smile on his face .

" Maybe we can go to my house & talk more about your child's grades " . Minho smirked . Royalty stood up and grabbed Minho's hand as he followed her through the hallways to his car .

9 months later.....

" I can't believe I let you get me pregnant ". Royalty screamed with her legs in the air . She was currently pushing out her & Minho's baby . They stupidly didn't use protection & now were in this predicament.

Minho squeezed her hand as she screamed. Suddenly, all everyone heard was loud wails throughout the room from their new baby girl .