Hyunjin (M)

Name for One year old daughter is -Ella

Hyunjin carried our one year old daughter in his arms , putting her into his lap , and feeding her baby food for breakfast .

He cooked breakfast for the both of you before going to wake you up . Hyunjin caressed your face then kissed you gently , quietly laughing as you stirred in your sleep .

" Goodmorning baby ".  Hyunjin whispered.

You were too tired too even respond . Ella had kept you up all night with her constant yelling . He helped you out of bed and guided you to the shower .

Ella was sleeping soundly in her crib , by the bed . The food in her belly making her extremely tired .

The both of you washed each other's naked bodies with nothing , but love and lust filling the eyes of you both  .

Steam filled the huge bathroom . Hyunjin picked you up by your thighs and pushed you against the glass door .

After prepping you , His member thrusted in and out of you over and over again .

The bathroom being filled with moans , whines , and groans . You tried to keep as quiet as possible , but he kept hitting all the right spots .

You orgasmed while screaming loudly forgetting all about your daughter Ella . He groaned into your ear shushing you quietly . His orgasm coming upon him a few thrusts after .

He washed you both again and got you dressed , laying you down on the bed . Now even more tired. His smile widened watching his girls sleeping . The breakfast in the kitchen long forgotten . That's until Ella started screaming again 😂

€££¥£€£££€€£££€€£££££££€£££££££££££££
How y'all like it ?🥂🤍