Ho-Yeon Jung (Squid Game)

This is a short fluff

This is a short fluff .
She's so fineee tho😩
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The crowds of people danced around us eagerly .
Ho-Yeon grabbed onto my shoulders trying her best to keep up with me.

The music blasted through the speakers . The wind carried the smells of different foods down the busy street & into our awaiting noses .

" Would you like an orange, ma'am" ?
A sweet little boy asked Ho-Yeon with a wide smile on his face. Ho-Yeon nodded her head & grabbed the sweet fruit from him.

"arigatou" . (Thank you)
The little boy responded once Ho-Yeon gave him a dollar bill for the fruit . She looked at him in surprise before I grabbed her hand & continued walking .

" Did he just thank me in Japanese "?
She asked me laughing .

I nodded my head as she popped one of the orange slices into my mouth.

" This festival is called the " Street of the World" . Every language , food , & person of color is here in this one place . Sharing each other's cultures with one another ".
I explained to her .

This was Ho-Yeon's first time being here .
We met when we both modeled at a runway show a few years ago & just started dating last month .

I invited her here as a perfect in person first date .

" I love this so much ".
She smiled at me throwing the orange peels into a trash can next to us . The DJ finally switched the song & invited everyone to the middle of the street.

" let's go "!
I shouted over the music grabbing her soft hands .

" Just move your hips to the beat , baby".
I rolled my hips back into her pelvis as she held my hips with her hands .

We danced freely to the music as the crowd of people made way for us to get in the middle . My family watched from afar with smiles on their faces clapping along to the upbeat music .

They already adored Ho-Yeon .
She was just the person that they wanted for me.

" Let's grab a drink " .
Ho-Yeon said heading towards a vendor on the side of the road as I followed her happily .

" Two margaritas, please " .
She said before turning towards me with a soft smile .

" I love you & thank you ".

" Thank me for what ?".

" For showing me the world even if it's only on a single street ".

I smiled, kissing her gently.

" I love you too & thank you ".

" For what " ?

" The orange slice ".