Yuta

Most of the oneshots in this book are AMBW , but remember you're the main character no matter what color you are.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yuta wrapped his hands around my waist as I finished the Thanksgiving Turkey .

His head in the crook of my neck, groaning at the smell of food .

"Smells Amazing baby". Yuta said kissing your neck and then pulling away to smack your ass.

The other women in the kitchen laughing at my flustered expression.

He laughed as he moved to the living room where the men were waiting watching TV and talking about sports.

The ladies in the kitchen not letting the men come in and destroy things . Occasionally, men coming in the kitchen to see if the food is ready.

My family absolutely adored Yuta and couldn't wait until we got married . He's been wanting babies for the longest , but I'm scared .

Having children and only being 22 was a lot of weight that would be on my shoulders .

Plus Yuta left a lot so he could tour with his members .

Yuta completely understood my decision to not have kids right now and we decided to get married and then have kids later on.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put the turkey on the counter, wiping my hands on the apron .

I untied the apron and hung it up , walking in the living room with the boys .

I would mention how Yuta looks damn good today , but that can wait for later .

Yuta pulled me towards him and kissed me quickly since he knew my dad would make jokes about how we needed to take it upstairs.

I sat on Yuta's lap and watched the football game with them and waited for about 30 more minutes until the rest of the food was ready .

I can tell today would be a good day with lots of positive energy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
November 26,2020
I'm honestly so tired . That's why this is such a short oneshot. I'm about to take a nap though .
How'd y'all like it ?
Make sure you request Kpop idols that I can write about .
Happy Thanksgiving 💛
Add me on Snapchat @queen.kerri1
Follow my Instagram @ilovekiwis_
Don't bully the Snapchat username . I made it in 6th grade😂